Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar March Line-Up!

WOW!!!! Sasha and Digweed!!!! Im Def goin to that!!!!!

Hope you like getting trampled on. You know that f'in place is gonna be packed! It's too bad they even advertise such big names nowadays. It's simply ridiculious to even try to see these guys anymore.

Hope you like getting trampled on. You know that f'in place is gonna be packed! It's too bad they even advertise such big names nowadays. It's simply ridiculious to even try to see these guys anymore.

Last year was absolutely madness. No room to dance or even move around until about 5am.

is it me, or does it seem like Crobar is trying extra hard to present as much talent as possible ... I doubt that this tactic will do anything to Pacha .. eventually DJ's will want to have a different venue to play in NYC. Anyway Crobar didnt open up with line-ups like this ... so we just have to wait and let time be the ultimate judge

actually Richie Santana will be DJing in Crobar Saturday Feburary 25th along with Peter Bailey ... should be a good night of music ... so there goes pacha's resident DJ lol

Also be mindful of the newest afterhours party for friday night/ saturday morning at Neogea

----------------------------------------------------------------

music matters

presents

2:10:06

this friday night / saturday morning

grandopening

of

after hours

@

neogea

(4 east 28st btw 5th madison)

beats by:

dj dave rosario

dj mario calegari

door: rockstar rich

vip: jason

doors open 5 am

so many times I defended crobar on the MADE message board.

and so called 'experts' tried to down ccrobar & shout up spirit & made.

i think its pretty clear who was right.

and danny howells is now playing crobar.

crobar has almost all the best djs & the rest are going to pacha!!

spirit, whats that??

lets free junior from roxy 6 am slavery & after that we'll all be free

JUNIOR: crobar! pacha!!!

looks like Crobar is pissin on Pacha but im still glad pacha has richie santana for a monthly resident. i have been listening to his sets for years. love them all.

Z

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Main Room: Richie Santana and Peter Bailey

Reed Room: “Utopia Parkway†with DJ Johnny Dynell

crobar Presents a Double Header: Richie Santana and Peter Bailey

Richie Santana is no stranger to music. He began mixing records at the age of 13 and has worked his way to the top. In the past few years, his amazing mixing skills and productions have earned him several top ten records on the Billboard Dance chart including Operatica ‘Melancholy Rose,’ Gloria Estefan ‘No Me Dejes De Querer’ and Lucrezia ‘Looking For Love’. Santana has also collaborated with artists such as Chus & Ceballos, Victor Calderone, Carlos Manaca, Tom Stephan (Superchumbo), and D-Formation (DJ Dimas) to name a few. DJ Peter Bailey has been a name that we’ve all become more familiar with. He’s established himself as a producer who consistently delivers the goods. His sound ranges from tough tribal to deep and sexy encompassing his wide array of influences. Through his original productions and remixes, Peter Bailey seems to be a producer who is always a mainstay on the sets of some of the world’s most notable DJs such as Roger Sanchez, John Digweed, DJ Vibe and Victor Calderone. Tonight in the Reed Room, Chi Chi Valenti and Johnny Dynell celebrate their weekly themed party, “Utopia Parkway†.

$20 Advance / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

022506.jpg

Since it first opened, crobar has done everything right in every way and continues to adapt and get better. They have played a major part in bringing back the vibe and love for clubbing that was at one time crushed and lost by the closing of Twilo and other legendary clubbing landmarks.

Aside from consistantly bringing us the top dj's in the world, they are very giving and welcoming to the local artists as well. As a local dj who has played there countless times, I can tell you that they are the most professional venue I have every worked with when it comes to how well they treat there artists.

Crobar is a perfect example of how a club should be run in every aspect. It's a living legend among NYC super clubs.

March 18th and March 31st!!

-