Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc Pic

djoner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah dude ...ahhh mannnnnnnnnnnn! those videos...closing night was insane....

:(

I missed the whole night. I woke up at 7am smoked an L and got to the city around 9am. Took me 2 hours to find a free spot, got inside around 11am and stayed till 6pm.

My closing party was the Friday party. Cedla performance was incredible. The only bad part about the Friday party my friend (who came with me to DT parties for 5+years) wasnt there. All of April DT parties were NUTS.

I really miss that place, :cry: we had DT almost EVERY friday. :getdown:

I have like 3 or 4 more videos of the night.

I miss "Be Yourself" and that space a lot too. DT has a big following and if he was to play a regular gig it would be also amazing. Not Arc, not Vinyl, sure; but something great. I'm really disapointed and feel sometimes Danny just threw the towel after 6 Hubert closed. Sure, it was probably heart breaking for him to see that space go, but I think it's time to get over it and offer his countless fans something better than a once a trimester gig.

Sad because he's such a force in nyc nightlife, and could really create something amazing on a regular (not necessarily weekly) basis.

dam i really wish i was aorund the scene for that and many other clubs when i played those clips it gave me fucking chills to listen to that song. even tho i wasnt there it was weird.i wouldda prolly cried if i was ther ethat night and had to see the place close down.

dam i really wish i was aorund the scene for that and many other clubs when i played those clips it gave me fucking chills to listen to that song. even tho i wasnt there it was weird.i wouldda prolly cried if i was ther ethat night and had to see the place close down.

Hey Arg, rumor has it that you're a trader. What firm? What do you specialize in - equity, debt, etc.?

yeah but your quick to read it i know you read them dont front. come see me on the dance floor tho we'll talk about it

i think its time to retire ur copy of "You Got Served"...its only a movie brethren....do u also "live life one-quarter mile @ a time?" u believe "pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever" too?