Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc Pic

djoner

what a sausage-fest..

That's the one complaint I would have when I did go to DT's 'Be Yourself' party. SUre the music was great but good lord, did any hunnies attend? I guess that's why it was one of those clubs you went for the music and not the pick-up scene unless you were a gay male.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm sure there had to bed a few people that did that night.think about it someone's favorite club that they went to every week they must have felt something.
yea but where one club closes another opens..

im sure they felt sad.. i mean it was kinda sad.. i used to go to vinyl back in the day..

but come on.. its clubbing.. take it for what it is.

sorry just tink cryin is too extremem here.. no one died.

I WAS there for the full 29hrs that party lasted, 2nd person online outside as well as dt was outside with us telling us to prepare for a long journey.

Yes me and my friends did cry at the end cause it was sad that the energy that room had with the music dt provided would never be captured again.

That night was def much better thatn the 16hr last be yourself fri night party which i was also there from first song till last song 2 days b4. All i know is that i didnt go out for one week after that cause i was dead and i slept for almost 27hrs b4 waking up and relaizing what happened. I have the poster as well in my room and flyers as well. Anybody have the video of danny in rollerskates.

I WAS there for the full 29hrs that party lasted, 2nd person online outside as well as dt was outside with us telling us to prepare for a long journey.

Yes me and my friends did cry at the end cause it was sad that the energy that room had with the music dt provided would never be captured again.

That night was def much better thatn the 16hr last be yourself fri night party which i was also there from first song till last song 2 days b4. All i know is that i didnt go out for one week after that cause i was dead and i slept for almost 27hrs b4 waking up and relaizing what happened. I have the poster as well in my room and flyers as well. Anybody have the video of danny in rollerskates.

thats crazy i wish i could watch that vieo of him on skates haha ..

why arent you in the pic with the white horse?

what a sausage-fest..

I usally went there with a girl, she is on the right holding up the piece sign and I am next to her with the hat on.

Does it really matter that there were all guys there @ the end? You know during the night there are ALWAYS girls there. There are girls everywhere, when u (I) go to a club, it is about the DJ, the MUSIC and ME. The girls are just a bunch of eye candy. And if u went to Vinyl/Arc there was always girls doing sexual things to guys. From sex to givng blow jobs and hand jobs is that really the type of girl u want to meet and go out with? :rolleyes:

there were always a sprinkling of hot girls @ vinyl...especially later on in the night....the closing party was for the true fans..thats who came out and stuck it out for so long...i doubt any of the eye candy girls would stick around for that long

Exactly, they were there either to look good are get fuked up. I mean really they would go with less than nothing on, and high heels. I mean do u thing they were really there to dance. :rolleyes;

I usally went there with a girl, she is on the right holding up the piece sign and I am next to her with the hat on.

Does it really matter that there were all guys there @ the end? You know during the night there are ALWAYS girls there. There are girls everywhere, when u (I) go to a club, it is about the DJ, the MUSIC and ME. The girls are just a bunch of eye candy. And if u went to Vinyl/Arc there was always girls doing sexual things to guys. From sex to givng blow jobs and hand jobs is that really the type of girl u want to meet and go out with? :rolleyes:

of course it doesnt.. i know there would sometimes be girls.. def not the hottest in the city though..

i just found the girl to guy ratio in the pic to be funny..

yea but where one club closes another opens..

im sure they felt sad.. i mean it was kinda sad.. i used to go to vinyl back in the day..

but come on.. its clubbing.. take it for what it is.

sorry just tink cryin is too extremem here.. no one died.

I felt pretty bad when the Palladium shut down forever. Arena nights were da bomb!!

i miss Arc big time. its like Gabe said the energy that room had was just awesome. The only Be Yourself Friday i had ever been to was the last one. I was at Arc almost every saturday night for about 6 months.

Usually, tek, trance, goa, d&b stuff i was there for. Wasnt so much into house at the time.

Just amazing there! the sounds and atmosphere and the fact that no spikey-haired guidos from jersey were there causing problems.

_billy

If dj quick wasnt a friend of mine i would slap him lol. Those videos were great, i even came out in one of them standing next to "lauren". I cant wait for the be yourrself 5 disc cd and 1 or 2 dvds of the closing weekend parties to come out.

yeah that shit really really really needs to come out....i definitely carried the tune during the acapellas that nite...me and my angelic voice