Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

I'm buying a new gun.

i want one... there was this f'n dog barking this morning non-stop. i wouldn't shoot it, just shoot a blank up in the air to shut it up for a minute... then there is this guy down the block, his car alarm goes off if a bird shits on it... him, i'll shoot, because he is too lazy to get out of bed and turn the f'n thing off.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
I hope you're doing okay today gabo. You're fortunate you didn't do damage to your eyeball as well, I hope you got enough pain killers to make the pain bearable, and somebody helping you with food and shit like that. Tke care.
face kills and my eye is shut but not as bad as i thought... tomorrow i have to go in for a cat scan of my brain cause the doc said there might be some bleeding... the worst part is I got calls from my bosses at work saying that I HAVE to come to work.

face kills and my eye is shut but not as bad as i thought... tomorrow i have to go in for a cat scan of my brain cause the doc said there might be some bleeding... the worst part is I got calls from my bosses at work saying that I HAVE to come to work.

fuck that noise!

you got hurt at work...that's not your problem to cover your shift.

do what you have to do. throw another phone at your boss if that's what it takes!!

Guest gabo
fuck that noise!

you got hurt at work...that's not your problem to cover your shift.

do what you have to do. throw another phone at your boss if that's what it takes!!

yea thats what emil said to me... I have a note to take off for the next 10 days but I dont think theyll let me take off tomorrow. I know they cant fire me but they can make my life miserable.

yea thats what emil said to me... I have a note to take off for the next 10 days but I dont think theyll let me take off tomorrow. I know they cant fire me but they can make my life miserable.

I recommend you get them to send you an email saying you HAVE to be in, and save it. Your attorney might need it at a later date.

Guest onisakura

Your health is more important. Listen to Howie and tell them to go fuck themselves. Like you said, they can't fire you. And even if they did, you know they'd probably rehire you again.

Pete, do not let that prick intimidate you. What you got is not a light injury, it is potentially very serious if not looked after.

Guest gabo

I know but I am just suchy a sucker when it comes to my work, Ill go in when I have fevers and any other injury and the fact that I know I shouldnt go in to work def tells me something is wrong.

I just got a call from my mother yelling at me that I hung up on her and I do not remember calling her at all! This is not good.

Guest gabo
Pete, do not let that prick intimidate you. What you got is not a light injury, it is potentially very serious if not looked after.

I always ignore my body but this time I am taking care... sorta. I am going to the doc and getting the mri and eeg but for work I wont be able to take off. a guy broke his arm and they MADE him come in the next day!

I can't wait to see the headline in Newsday for this.

"Seriously Hurt UPS Worker With Eye Injury and Potential Brain Injury Incurred On The Job Is Told to Forgo Vital Tests and Treatment Because Bosses More Concerned About Customers and Profits"