What we are is low and lovely

I am the most beautiful boogie man

The most beautiful boogie man

Let me be your favorite nightmare

Close your eyes and ill be right there

While...Open...All...Over...A-gain...Ag-ain

Ag-a-in

Dawn, Day, and Night of the Living Dead

That's how I feel. Like an undead thing walking the earth. My head hurts all day long until I take 4 Advils and then it takes a long time to lessen. I brush my teeth and my mouth still feels like I hadn't brushed in a week. I am dripping sweat, it's pouring off of me. I'm wearing a sweatshirt. I slept all day under a thick blanket and sweated pounds of sweat. I'm not hungry but I'm starving. I don't feel like eating but I'm craving food. My face feels like zombi flesh, and it hurts. I know, I know, it's killing you too. But it really does hurt. My cheek bones hurt, my forehead hurts, my jaw hurts, I can't stop wiping sweat from my forehead and face. My beard hurts. The bristles hurt. The skin around the bristles hurt when I touch the bristles, which I wouldn't do if my beard wasn't sweating so much. I want to take this soaking wet sweatshirt off but then I might be cold and I don't know if I have the energry to put it back on. I don't want to go back under the covers. I can't sleep any more. I haven't showered in like 4 days because I've been sick all that time, but not as bad as now. And I am so constipated. I finally went this morning after 5 days, but I still feel like I have to go. I'm sick of being sick. Being sick sucks. And now I'm starting to cough which I wasn't doing before, and my throat is bothering me, which it wasnt doing before. and my eyeballs hurt too. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.............