Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 15-year-old girl found chained to a bed Monday in Northwest Baltimore told police she was being punished for bringing home a bad report card.

The girl's mother, Tia Whitehead, and the mother's boyfriend, Samuel Pounds, are being held without bail on child abuse charges.

The girl was rescued from the home on Beehler Avenue after a 10-year-old boy heard her yells for help and contacted authorities.

The girl told police she spent 60 hours confined to her room with no food or water.

funksoul: did you hear the story many months ago about the three kids in jersey who got trapped in the trunk of a car and were in there for days before they were found dead? how gruesome to be in there and be the one who dies last :hey: ... and it makes me think about being in a hot, enclosed space, lying in your own piss and shit :shake: .

Guest onisakura
funksoul: did you hear the story many months ago about the three kids in jersey who got trapped in the trunk of a car and were in there for days before they were found dead? how gruesome to be in there and be the one who dies last :hey: ... and it makes me think about being in a hot, enclosed space, lying in your own piss and shit :shake: .

I had read somewhere that they were supposed to start putting some kind of latch on the inside of trunks to be able to open them from the inside. Thats just horrible. :(

Guest onisakura

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/19/nyregion/19camden.html?ex=1279425600&en=349b1af74819d269&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Thats just horrible....imagine to realize that they were right under their noses. I mean in all fairness, the parents shoudl have looked in there too. The blame isn't ALL on the police. The car was in their own yard.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/19/nyregion/19camden.html?ex=1279425600&en=349b1af74819d269&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Thats just horrible....imagine to realize that they were right under their noses. I mean in all fairness, the parents shoudl have looked in there too. The blame isn't ALL on the police. The car was in their own yard.

Not only was it their own car in their own yard, but one of the children was known to have climbed into trunks before, where he enjoyed playing. That why the parents should have thought to check the trunk right off the bat.

Guest onisakura
Not only was it their own car in their own yard, but one of the children was known to have climbed into trunks before, where he enjoyed playing. That why the parents should have thought to check the trunk right off the bat.

Exactly.

Mr. Villari - who has said that he was looking into negligence lawsuits against the Camden authorities and possibly Toyota

but the parents are looking into suing Toyota? For what?

Mr. Villari - who has said that he was looking into negligence lawsuits against the Camden authorities and possibly Toyota

Probably because there was no latch on the inside for the kids to open it. But it was what, a 1982 model?

But it's another example of people refusing to take responcibility and blaming big companies to make money off their own stupidity, such as not checking the trunk, and not keeping a better eye on the children, since one had mental problems to begin with.

That's bullshit... suing Toyota, come on.

Guest onisakura
Probably because there was no latch on the inside for the kids to open it. But it was what, a 1982 model?

But it's another example of people refusing to take responcibility and blaming big companies to make money off their own stupidity, such as not checking the trunk, and not keeping a better eye on the children, since one had mental problems to begin with.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner guys. It blows my mind how people can just blame everyone else for their stupidity. WAKE THE FUCK UP and own up man. You screwed up. Deal with it.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner guys. It blows my mind how people can just blame everyone else for their stupidity. WAKE THE FUCK UP and own up man. You screwed up. Deal with it.

Exactly. Like this story that was posted on CJ. If anything the day care center was responcible here, not the manufacturer. They even said that the husband of the day care lady was operating without using safety precautions. It's his fault that the child died, not the manufacturer. IMO anyway.

http://news.tbo.com/news/nationworld/MGB8F760IOE.html

there's a thread on rhythmism kind of similar to this topic... it's about the parents whos daughter was sexually assaulted after meeting a guy from myspace, and they want to sue myspace for it... but the conversation in the thread was going back and forth about parents and their responsibilities...

there's a thread on rhythmism kind of similar to this topic... it's about the parents whos daughter was sexually assaulted after meeting a guy from myspace, and they want to sue myspace for it... but the conversation in the thread was going back and forth about parents and their responsibilities...

and I believe what I said in that thread was, why blame yourself when you came blame someone else. It's so much easier!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/308834-14-year-old-girl-suing-myspace.html