Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

My bagel with butter sucks ass. How the fuck can you screw up a bagel with butter???? Especially when i asked for a bagel with cream cheese. And this is the second time!!! Fuckin losers. No wonder you work behind a counter serving pseudo food. :cuss:

..ever notice ...if u order cream cheese its always too much ..and if u order butter its never enough?!

There's never tooo much cream cheese in my opinion :D

Butter is over-rated...

all though, ensteins honey butter is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt... soo good :drool:

Guest onisakura
There's never tooo much cream cheese in my opinion :D

Butter is over-rated...

all though, ensteins honey butter is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt... soo good :drool:

Ahhhh....i miss Einsteins. Panera has some really good sweet bagels like the french toast one or the apple crisp or whatever. Im not going back to ghetto ass Food Exchange. They are terrible.

Guest onisakura
.....too me though those are not bagels...panera...they are like pastry type things lol........

Yeah you're right but in FL we dont really have "real" bagels.

I just threw out 3/4's of my bagel. Gross. I want my $.95 back.

Yeah you're right but in FL we dont really have "real" bagels.

I just threw out 3/4's of my bagel. Gross. I want my $.95 back.

...its the water.....even south jersey the bagels suck..and i was told by someone in the business its the water....i dunno whatever...bagels are the one thing i am weak against when dieting!.......i could eat them all day everyday ..........

Guest onisakura
...its the water.....even south jersey the bagels suck..and i was told by someone in the business its the water....i dunno whatever...bagels are the one thing i am weak against when dieting!.......i could eat them all day everyday ..........

Thats what i hear. They must have their bagel dough made in Oklahoma donwstairs.

Guest onisakura
i'm not even a big fan of ensteins.. its just there sometimes when i need breakfast...

what the hell is panera?

Panera Bread.....don't they have them in Broward/Miami? I know they have them in Palm Beach.