Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two random thoughts.

1. Is it that bad to wish something upon someone if they already have it?

2. Why are we supposed to feel bad for people with teh hiv. I mean, other diseases, sure. I feel bad for people with cancer, MS, etc. because they couldn't have stopped that. But teh hiv? That could have been stopped. You got it because you were careless and thought "that won't happen to me". So fuck you if you want us to feel bad for you.

Thats great and all, but more importantly, can we get a DMT review? You've sparked some interest for me you bastard.

Here are two random thoughts.

1. Is it that bad to wish something upon someone if they already have it?

2. Why are we supposed to feel bad for people with teh hiv. I mean, other diseases, sure. I feel bad for people with cancer, MS, etc. because they couldn't have stopped that. But teh hiv? That could have been stopped. You got it because you were careless and thought "that won't happen to me". So fuck you if you want us to feel bad for you.

So wrong. What about the person who is completely faithful and responcible to his or her mate, while the other cheats and winds up with someone afflicted, and brings is back home to his or her unsuspecting mate? What about the wife who doesn't know that her husband of 8 years is banging hookers, or who's husband shags a homewrecker who also shagged a guy with HIV. People who never expected to be in a high risk scenerio, and people you never expected to be someone with HIV, catch it all the time.

I fucked an Asian dancer last night. I paid her extra to moan that she fucked Howie the night before but that I was better. She also told me she doesn't want him in her house again because he did an upper decker in her bathroom. I told her I felt for her that she'd crossed paths with him. Then I shit in her hamper.

I fucked an Asian dancer last night. I paid her extra to moan that she fucked Howie the night before but that I was better. She also told me she doesn't want him in her house again because he did an upper decker in her bathroom. I told her I felt for her that she'd crossed paths with him. Then I shit in her hamper.

:laugh: I think I've found a "wingman". :laugh:

So wrong. What about the person who is completely faithful and responcible to his or her mate, while the other cheats and winds up with someone afflicted, and brings is back home to his or her unsuspecting mate? What about the wife who doesn't know that her husband of 8 years is banging hookers, or who's husband shags a homewrecker who also shagged a guy with HIV. People who never expected to be in a high risk scenerio, and people you never expected to be someone with HIV, catch it all the time.

Can we move along to the actually important stuff, like a DMT review or pictures of asian strippers?

..i just said that man!

i was reading an article recently written by a straight woman who got hiv from her monogamous partner of many years; she had been living with the virus for 12 years already. she was griping about how ignorant people are about the disease, :blah: , because men wouldn't have sex with her. "if condoms are used," she said, "sex is 100% safe."

as everyone knows, that's bullshit. condoms are not 100% safe. if they were, they wouldn't break, they wouldn't fall off. pregnancies that follow sex w/ condoms are proof that condoms don't always protect against fertilization, and, where that can occur, so can the passing of stds.

this chick also talked about how she has the right to have a baby because it's not 100% sure that the baby would be hiv +. i say, if it's not 100% sure that the baby wouldn't be, then it's not fair to give someone a death sentence and a mom who'll be dead in a few years.

some people are so fucking selfish. if she wants to fuck so bad, she should find someone else who's hiv +. and as for kids, tough shit.

Some people are selfish.. but more people are uneducated.....

The estimation of transmission of the hiv virus during sexual acts UNPROTECTED (insertive penis/vaginal sex) is 5 per 10,000 exposures.

Key word there is unprotected.. if a condom is used correctly it is effective... Everyone has this idea that hiv is easy to catch.. well in reality its not... unfortunately not enough people have the balls to get tested.. which is why its turning into an epidemic... If people would wear condoms and use clean needles, the world can better control the spread of hiv.

As far as women having children - with medication, if the viral load is kept undectable, the transmission from mother to baby is less than 1%.

I know plenty of guys that will bang hiv+ females.... i guess they are aware of proper condom use....

At least kids growing up today are aware of hiv and definately more accepting of it and the people with it....

Some people are selfish.. but more people are uneducated.....

The estimation of transmission of the hiv virus during sexual acts UNPROTECTED (insertive penis/vaginal sex) is 5 per 10,000 exposures.

Key word there is unprotected.. if a condom is used correctly it is effective... Everyone has this idea that hiv is easy to catch.. well in reality its not... unfortunately not enough people have the balls to get tested.. which is why its turning into an epidemic... If people would wear condoms and use clean needles, the world can better control the spread of hiv.

As far as women having children - with medication, if the viral load is kept undectable, the transmission from mother to baby is less than 1%.

I know plenty of guys that will bang hiv+ females.... i guess they are aware of proper condom use....

At least kids growing up today are aware of hiv and definately more accepting of it and the people with it....

:werd: