nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
jackie - try PAYING the electric bill :idea:

:laugh:

I wish it were that easy.....our electric is included in the rent. The whole area is pretty much blacked out. Something like an overage of power usage which makes no sense to me. Is the amount of power supplied to NY really that low that just by people turning on window ac units it can cause a black out? I dont get it.

I wish it were that easy.....our electric is included in the rent. The whole area is pretty much blacked out. Something like an overage of power usage which makes no sense to me. Is the amount of power supplied to NY really that low that just by people turning on window ac units it can cause a black out? I dont get it.

wow, sounds soo LA.. they always have problem with power out there.. well i hope it comes on soon for ya :D

Just found a second dead homeless guy lying under a tree in the graveyard behind my store. WTF!?!

At least this scumbag bought some Natural Ice in my store this morning.

If you stopped poisoning your Natty Ice supplies you could probably fix this problem Howie. Though poisoning bums is a really good time.

This time it looks like it wasn't natural causes. The cops have been up there a really long time.

Howie, I think you better ditch that gun in the river.

You have a couple hundred more, don't worry. :D

Howie, I think you better ditch that gun in the river.

You have a couple hundred more, don't worry. :D

It gets even better.

So, the cops are back there again later the same day and guess what they happen to stumble across? Rene Correa age 25 and two girls ages 14 & 15, all naked, drinking and performing "sex acts" on one another. It was in the paper today. Rene was arrested and charged with 1st, 2nd & 3rd degree child molestation, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, providing alcohol to a minor ( 2 counts of each ) and possession of marijuana ( 1 count ). I'd say his life is pretty much over.

It gets even better.

So, the cops are back there again later the same day and guess what they happen to stumble across? Rene Correa age 25 and two girls ages 14 & 15, all naked, drinking and performing "sex acts" on one another. It was in the paper today. Rene was arrested and charged with 1st, 2nd & 3rd degree child molestation, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, providing alcohol to a minor ( 2 counts of each ) and possession of marijuana ( 1 count ). I'd say his life is pretty much over.

wow.. what a kinky bastard... underage girls....

chicks did the older guys :aright:

It gets even better.

He will be tieing the cell bed sheets around his neck soon....:hang: