Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

pics of me being a fat ass? no pics but here's the play by play

ate huge plate fresh mozz, bread, roasted peppers, pita chips, drank a few margaritas, then had tons of bread/london broil/chicken/salad/etc

:(

..i had the best fresh mozz from joe leone's down the shore 2 weeks ago....it was on 35 north i think around pt pleasant.......omg to die for!!!!...

...random...i had the best italian ice yest....canoli cream and chocolate...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool.. how was the rest of seaside??? was it crowded???

i heard xs was beat...(i believe once you pay at either bamboo or xs, you get into both clubs for the night...)...bamboo never got to packed...there was plenty of room to dance but it definately wasnt dead...it was nice out so most people wanted to stay outside...the boardwalk was CROWDED tho...

and i forgot...the best part of the night was this girl who must have been about 5'2" and 100lbs was arguing with the police on the boardwalk...they told her to turn around and put her hands behind her back...she said "you cant ask me that" and the next thing we knew all 3 took her down...it was funny cause she put up a damn good fight for about 45 secs...the stood her up and then they threw her down again...it was pretty funny cause you know the "meathead" seaside cops think they are all the shit but to see them having trouble with this little girl was damn funny...

i believe they sell it at gnc.. to help replace serintonin (sp?) in your brain...

lol...it doesnt replace it...it helps your brain build up what you depleted...the only problem is once you do x too much over a long period of time your level doenst always comeback to 100%...which is why x loses it "magic"...

lol...it doesnt replace it...it helps your brain build up what you depleted...the only problem is once you do x too much over a long period of time your level doenst always comeback to 100%...which is why x loses it "magic"...

hence why i put "i believe" :laugh: I knew it did something like that..lol