Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

..i want a truck again i think ...right now i drive a rear wheel coupe so i cant even move in 1/4 in of snow!...im looking at the ml350...gl450....and x5 so far..not really a beamer fan but ill look at it..

i have 2 friends with the x5 and they LOVE them...never stop talking about em...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

I hear ya. I'll practice more on it. Did you say you shave it under running water alone, or do you use hand soap on your head for lather?

i use hand soap as lather...i use a blade that has been used on my face for atleast a week first (never use a fresh blade on your head as the skin is thin and very easy to break)...wet the head first, lather and shave...sides first going from the front to the back then the top in the same direction...then the back of the head from the neck to the top of the head...after going over your head with 1 pass do the samething again but pull the blade in the opposite direction (that will eliminate the stubble)...repeat if necessary...and use the Gilette Fusion blades...the more blades the easier and faster it is...just remember NOT to use a fresh blade cause your def gonna nick yourself...

i use hand soap as lather...i use a blade that has been used on my face for atleast a week first (never use a fresh blade on your head as the skin is thin and very easy to break)...wet the head first, lather and shave...sides first going from the front to the back then the top in the same direction...then the back of the head from the neck to the top of the head...after going over your head with 1 pass do the samething again but pull the blade in the opposite direction (that will eliminate the stubble)...repeat if necessary...and use the Gilette Fusion blades...the more blades the easier and faster it is...just remember NOT to use a fresh blade cause your def gonna nick yourself...

i want you to shave me when you come down :kiss2::laugh:

..i want a truck again i think ...right now i drive a rear wheel coupe so i cant even move in 1/4 in of snow!...im looking at the ml350...gl450....and x5 so far..not really a beamer fan but ill look at it..

I have the X5

It's great in the snow and is just really comfortable to drive in

My mother in law also has the new lexus truck

It's really nice too and handles well

I have the X5

It's great in the snow and is just really comfortable to drive in

My mother in law also has the new lexus truck

It's really nice too and handles well

...yea i have to go drive the x5 ....its not my first choice but i am liking it more and more....the gl450 might be too big ..im not a soccer mom lol..but i tend to like big trucks....i need to drive them all ..im lazy ..

..i would def do white in whatever i get and prob black leather again ..its my fave color combo so far...always looks clean inside and out!

...yea i have to go drive the x5 ....its not my first choice but i am liking it more and more....the gl450 might be too big ..im not a soccer mom lol..but i tend to like big trucks....i need to drive them all ..im lazy ..

..i would def do white in whatever i get and prob black leather again ..its my fave color combo so far...always looks clean inside and out!

def take the x5 for a spin ... I got mine at the BMW place in Wayne on 23, they are really nice there

def take the x5 for a spin ... I got mine at the BMW place in Wayne on 23, they are really nice there

..of course they are nice they are car salesmen!! lol.....thats prob where i would go since im in wayne anyway....but i know someone at globe so ill hopefully get a deal on the benz.....btw...this is me jumping the gun i have a few months on my lease still!

...plus i might check out some other infinitis when i trade in cause we know someone there too and my payments were so low it was ridiculous...we shall see..

Guest onisakura
its like 80 today jackie :laugh:

Yeah I know, i've been driving my friend's A6 all day with the window's down and sunroof open. I was asking peeps in NY. *lol* Going to Downtown Lake Worth tonight, whatcha up to this weekend? :D

Yeah I know, i've been driving my friend's A6 all day with the window's down and sunroof open. I was asking peeps in NY. *lol* Going to Downtown Lake Worth tonight, whatcha up to this weekend? :D

Oh i was in Tampa all weekend - came back yesterday to hit the dolphins game.. had a blast.. when you go back to NYC?

Victor Calderone's at Twilo on Saturday.. i'm sooo there :D