Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philosophy is not a bobble of the intellect but a power from which no man can abstain. Anyone can say that he dispenses with a view of reality, knowledge, the good, but no one can implement this credo. The reason is that man by his nature as a conceptional being cannot function at all without some form of philosophy to serve as his guide. Without abstract ideas, you would not be able to deal with concrete particular real-life problems. You would be in the position of a new born infant, to whom every object is a unique unprecedented phenomenon. The difference between his mental state and yours lies in the number of conceptional integrations your mind has performed. You have no choice about the necessity to integrate your observations, your experiences, your knowledge, into abstract ideas, i.e., into principles. Your only choice is whether your principles are true or false, rational or irrational, consistent or contradictory. The only way to find out which they are is to integrate your principles. What integrates them? Philosophy. A philosophic system is an integrated view of existence. As a human being you have no choice about the fact that you need a philosophy. Your only choice is whether you define your philosophy by a conscious, rational, disciplined process of thought and scrupulously logically deliberation, or let your subconscious accumulate a junk-keep of unwarranted conclusions, false generalizations, undefined contradictions, undigested slogans, unidentified wishes, doubts and fears, thrown together by chance, but integrated by your subconscious into a kind of mongrel philosophy and fused into a single solid weight. Self-doubt. Like a ball and chain in a place where your mind’s wings should have grown.

a female friend of mine told me:

"usually i remember my dreams... often i dream of guys... and it almost always ruins my day. either it is some guy i want and like, and he is making out with some other chick right in front of me and i feel like shit. or it is some guy i want and like, and we are having a great time, kissing, hanging out... then when i wake up though, he isn´t actually there... so i´m usually sad either way"

aww :(

yeah just got mine a few days ago and i am loving it.downloading holy shit i never knew it could be this fast!fios is the shit!

yea ive had it for abou 6 months and ive never had a problem :) how are u starscream? havent seen u post in a while

yea ive had it for abou 6 months and ive never had a problem :) how are u starscream? havent seen u post in a while
im doing good thanx.yeah im not a big poster anymore ill leave that to the experts lol.i usually just come through and skim through threads than leave.how are you doing Miss Bella?

No BUT I NEED TOO!!!

really fuck all those bad critic reviews they do'nt have any clue on an awesome action movie.they are more concerned with the acting which i thought was fine and it was funny at times too.Its even better if you grew up on transformers cartoons and stuff cuz theres a few references. but ive gone 2 times and both times people were cheering and clapping at the end and i heard this kid say "this is the bestest movie ive ever seen lol"

really fuck all those bad critic reviews they do'nt have any clue on an awesome action movie.they are more concerned with the acting which i thought was fine and it was funny at times too.Its even better if you grew up on transformers cartoons and stuff cuz theres a few references. but ive gone 2 times and both times people were cheering and clapping at the end and i heard this kid say "this is the bestest movie ive ever seen lol"

i hear what you are saying...and I have not yet seen this movie...also I have only seen a few pics online and since Megatron is nothing like the G1 cartoon I am very skeptical that this is better than the cartoon...I am not a fan of change but we will see...

i hear what you are saying...and I have not yet seen this movie...also I have only seen a few pics online and since Megatron is nothing like the G1 cartoon I am very skeptical that this is better than the cartoon...I am not a fan of change but we will see...

I heard it's sick. Sugar and I are gonna go watch Knocked Up tonight and then probably see Transfomers next week.

I heard it's sick. Sugar and I are gonna go watch Knocked Up tonight and then probably see Transfomers next week.

I have heard nothing but all positive things from people who have seen Transformers...everyone says it is a really good movie...

however knocked up?????? sugar -----> :whip2: <----haze

I haven't heard you mention Sugar in a while. Good to hear you guys are still going strong. I was getting worried for a minute aka hoping i had a chance to move in.

I haven't heard you mention Sugar in a while. Good to hear you guys are still going strong. I was getting worried for a minute aka hoping i had a chance to move in.

Hehe... Nah, it's all good mang.

Farrell, I've been wanting to see Knocked Up since it first came out.