Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow he must be whipped lol, good for you girl. teach me the ways, lol

We're just ready.. its weird.. some people date for a long time, which is absolutely awesome - but for us, we're just ready to move to the next step.. maybe its my age..?

Your time will come.. and when it does sugar, take in every moment... because its truly magical!! :heart:

I'm looking forward to September 22nd :D

im doing good thanx.yeah im not a big poster anymore ill leave that to the experts lol.i usually just come through and skim through threads than leave.how are you doing Miss Bella?

the experts with like 40k posts right? lol, hahah. im doing good, just working 3 jobs now so i dont go out as much as i used to. i miss it! trying to make up for it this weekend.....i may go to gabe's party on fri @ pacha and im def going to festivus on sat. planning to check out sully (still haven't seen the renovations!!!) next fri as well. glad to hear ur doing well :)

anyone ever get a postcard from Pacha with a Pacha cake on it telling you happy birthday. we want you to celebrate at pacha.get complimentary admission for you and all of you're friends,plus a bottle of champagne (free with a table resservation) and also a gift bag full of goodies? anyone know any info about this cuz my bday is aug 3rd and im seriously thinking about doing it. I already called pacha but no answer ofcourse.