Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it when you call and text a friend to ask what she's doing for the weekend and she doesn't call you back, and then you see a mutual friend who says that he's going to her house. the next day, the first friend texts to say what a great time she had with the other friend.

it's cool to hang out with other friends - that's all good. but don't not call me or text me back and then say how much fun you had without me. that's just rude :nono: .

i hate it when you call and text a friend to ask what she's doing for the weekend and she doesn't call you back, and then you see a mutual friend who says that he's going to her house. the next day, the first friend texts to say what a great time she had with the other friend.

it's cool to hang out with other friends - that's all good. but don't not call me or text me back and then say how much fun you had without me. that's just rude :nono: .

Maybe they dont like you? 533.gif

Flaming and Drama: Please Read Before Posting here.

Lately, there seems to be huge drama/trolling/flame wars going on in the threads.

This board is for discussion of music and the various types of media pertaining to the music industry. Remember this please. Please be considerate to the other posters and it will go much more smoothly. There is no reason to have flame wars every month in a "Monthly Tracks" thread...

Save the Drama for the Bump and Drama Boards.

Thank you.

Last edited by montbh : 10-14-06 at 01:36 PM.

lolz

Lately, there seems to be huge drama/trolling/flame wars going on in the threads.

This board is for discussion of music and the various types of media pertaining to the music industry. Remember this please. Please be considerate to the other posters and it will go much more smoothly. There is no reason to have flame wars every month in a "Monthly Tracks" thread...

Thank you.

lolz

'flame wars'? :funny:

Monty, that monthly tracks thread has always, and will always be like that.

Thank you.

lolz

:laugh: :laugh:

..LOL..

While at the closing of DC10 on October 2, in one of the more mangled states that I've been in, I had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.

I'm tired of doing 'stuff'.

Since then I haven't touched anything. That includes my birthday, going out for drinks with 'the guy' and dj'ing for my girl and her friend while they were shrooming...

So, while 15 days may not sound like a lot to some of you, believe me, it is.

Could it be that I've... outgrown 'stuff'? :confused: