Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...sufficed to say, i will assume you never call any of your gay friends fag, queen, or any other such term...or do you sometimes in jest but think it's okay because you are gay...there is a lesson everyone should learn, it's all about intent...let me say it again, INTENT...stymie's intention is not to be insulting or perpetuate something negative, he was just making a joke...and because people like you revert to breaking down the words and not the speaker, you fail to see this and make generalizations and threats for all the wrong reasons...pathetic...and dont try to lecture me about being ridiculed, hate or any of that...get a fucking life...better yet, get a fucking clue...

i do'nt give a flying fart what his intent was.like i said saying that term is like calling a black person a n .i do'nt see that flying around soo freely on here.how bout you get a clue and mind yur buissiness while you're at it.it's people like you that think that way is why this country is still one of the most ignorant.

i do'nt give a flying fart what hid intent was.like i said saying that term is like calling a black person a n .i do'nt see that flying around soo freely on here.how bout you get a clue and mind yur buissiness while you're at it.it's people like you that think that way is why this country is still one of the most ignorant.

...it is my business because i know stymie and think you were out of line...to be honest, i find your inability to spell and use proper grammar much more offensive then the use of faggot or nigger...and it is a clearer example of true ignorance...lmao...ya know what, sometimes words are just words...this online fucking crusade of yours is petty...try educating the people that really need it...you're way off base here and on other boards...

...it is my business because i know stymie and think you were out of line...to be honest, i find your inability to spell and use proper grammar much more offensive then the use of faggot or nigger...and it is a clearer example of true ignorance...lmao...ya know what, sometimes words are just words...this online fucking crusade of yours is petty...try educating the people that really need it...you're way off base here and on other boards...

and you know what sometimes words arnt just words and they mean a whole fuckin lot more to people and you should be mature enough to respect that but obviously you're not.Soo try and make me a fool all you want you moron cuz the ones incharge agree with ME not you.btw im only on 1 other board and thats jvm....talk about petty.

..black people call eachother nigger all the time.....just sayin......i mean i guess u could argue that they say nigGAH......in which case i believe phatties mention of FEG would be completely acceptable from here on out......

..black people call eachother nigger all the time.....just sayin......i mean i guess u could argue that they say nigGAH......in which case i believe phatties mention of FEG would be completely acceptable from here on out......

eachother okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? haze got it right with mary.feg is fine. i think you you're working it out now lol.