Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

...so i dont get it ...who decides what is and what isnt offensive or useless? or whatever was said.....and how can anything in this forum be considered irrelevant ...and not to stir up old posts....but im pretty sure those fat people snide remarks were offensive and from the horses mouth.....anyone can say anything and then claim they were kidding or being sarcastic.....so who is the judge..........this forum is gonna blow donkey dick ..

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so i dont get it ...who decides what is and what isnt offensive or useless? or whatever was said.....and how can anything in this forum be considered irrelevant ...and not to stir up old posts....but im pretty sure those fat people snide remarks were offensive and from the horses mouth.....anyone can say anything and then claim they were kidding or being sarcastic.....so who is the judge..........this forum is gonna blow donkey dick ..

Maybe its time to boycott it again...:smile2:

hey everybody,

i will be doing the aids walk nyc again this year with the house of aviance and we have set a goal of 10,000 this year.now i know we have had our difference's in the past but let's see if we can put them aside and you can see the good im am doing and help a brother out a little if you can..heres the link.

http://aidswalknewyork2007.kintera.org/jasonaviance

hey everybody,

i will be doing the aids walk nyc again this year with the house of aviance and we have set a goal of 10,000 this year.now i know we have had our difference's in the past but let's see if we can put them aside and you can see the good im am doing and help a brother out a little if you can..heres the link.

http://aidswalknewyork2007.kintera.org/jasonaviance

I just donated $50 to one of the gals on cooljunkie for the miami aids walk.. whens the last day you can donate? I will do so when i get back from NYC :D

I just donated $50 to one of the gals on cooljunkie for the miami aids walk.. whens the last day you can donate? I will do so when i get back from NYC :D
hey lola thanks sug! you really impress me and show effort i like that !! i think you can donate up to a few weeks after the walk,soo id say like June.Again thank you for reaching out!

I'm using Firefox (tabbed mode), which has a Google search field in the top left hand corner. Earlier today I had looked up something for a post and those search terms were still in the input box. My boss came over just now and asked me to look something up while she stood behind me and watched as I had to delete the words "gangbang record" from the search field.

Em...BARassing!

I'm using Firefox (tabbed mode), which has a Google search field in the top left hand corner. Earlier today I had looked up something for a post and those search terms were still in the input box. My boss came over just now and asked me to look something up while she stood behind me and watched as I had to delete the words "gangbang record" from the search field.

Em...BARassing!

:funny::laugh:

....im not sure where to post..there are too many threads!.....was there a problem i was unaware of that we needed someone sent here to start conversations!?........thats what all this is about?...

...too much too read through...seems like the same old shit rehashed...this place will never change, lol...

...and wtf is permalink?...