Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
I use "ironical" (an equivalent variant of the more popular "ironic") specifically to see if anyone will say "It's 'ironic', not 'ironical'." The idea of someone correcting the word ironical, when it is in fact correct is just so... well... ironical. You're actually the first to take the bait... if perhaps not as dramatically as I had hoped.

Yeah i know that was a rather bland and predictable response, wasnt it? I merely asked because i had never heard it before. Since i didn't bother googling it, i'm not going to presume that it is incorrect when i dont know that for a fact.

Contrary to popular belief, i don't always fly off the handle and reply with a scathing or supposedly witty remark. I may be a smartass but i try to stick to things i actually know.

Im making cucumber infused vodka...
In college there was this creepy guy about whom someone started a rumor that he masturbated with a Mystic glass bottle. One day while talking about infusions and the more non-standard ones this guy's reputed auto-erotic techniques came up, and "making cucumber infused [alcohol]" became an enduring euphemism for jerking off with a bottle.

...well i think it's obvious we are all being punished for what he did...

ugh...who does the interviews for these positions?? :yuck:

yeah last night I pulled on brittney spears wig while gizelle sucked me off on rodeo on the way home from light where i licked bobby trendys asshole

:laugh:

Yeah i know that was a rather bland and predictable response, wasnt it? I merely asked because i had never heard it before. Since i didn't bother googling it, i'm not going to presume that it is incorrect when i dont know that for a fact.

Contrary to popular belief, i don't always fly off the handle and reply with a scathing or supposedly witty remark. I may be a smartass but i try to stick to things i actually know.

i dont think ive ever heard a witty response from you period. *lol*