Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

He's not working and paying rent, right? No wonder he makes you take him to Outback, if you're always paying.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!! he's not working, but he is paying rent from his unemployment checks. unemployment checks are based on what one used to make, so he still makes more money than i do :hey: . it runs out in a couple of months, though.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was dinner? I'm thinking of having that for lunch today, then sorting out my set for Sully on Friday.

I wussed out on the pills, didn't want to waste them on a shitty night out, and I wound up just staying in and having a few drinks while surfing the net and watching the "Joey Boots Cam".

I wussed out on the pills, didn't want to waste them on a shitty night out, and I wound up just staying in and having a few drinks while surfing the net and watching the "Joey Boots Cam".

Yeah, I decided why take the pills to get ready to spin when I can just take them while I'm spinning and have a lot more fun!

:dj:

i had a 300lb woman come in today and tell me that her chocolate mousse cake was an ice cream cake and it was not what she ordered. i told her we don't make ice cream cake, she kept saying it was ice cream...

NOW!!! you THINK a 300lb B-I-T-C-H would know the diffrence between the two???

two weeks left!!!!

i sooo did not want to get out of bed this morningggggggggggg... blahhhhh
i fucking hate :mad3: that asshole who mows the lawn, clips the edges, and blows imaginary leaves at 7am on monday mornings :cuss: . the grass will still be there at a decent hour :frust: !

ugh, i hate that too!!! I was off not too long ago, and my neighbors were getting work done to their house, the construction workers decided to start before 8... killed my sleep...

and i am getting sick of this rain.. i was about to go get lunch, but it started POURING real bad again... ugh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

man, do i love baseball! one of the best things about it is that the temper tantrums usually end up with no one getting hurt. they're just fantastic displays of playing with fire till the angry get thrown out. then the blaze goes nuts :rofl: !!!