Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know

lalate

These threads about guys complaining who is good and who is bad is really gey!!!!!! You should all stay the way you are continue on. You're all great.

Marko is a great, maybe one of the best, poster. And has always been a great mod.

Ante is a great poster too. Yes, he his periods .... if you dont like what he saying, snap back at him. If you want a carebear, he aint gonna give that to you.

People who would also be WONDERFUL mods are:

Cookie, Foxy, NMN -- these people post regularly, are fun, and are interesting to read.

People who should absolutely not be mods are:

Phatman

Haze.

Very nice guy. But never contributes anything but posting newspaper articles.

These threads about guys complaining who is good and who is bad is really gey!!!!!! You should all stay the way you are continue on. You're all great.

Marko is a great, maybe one of the best, poster. And has always been a great mod.

Ante is a great poster too. Yes, he his periods .... if you dont like what he saying, snap back at him. If you want a carebear, he aint gonna give that to you.

Cookie, Foxy, NMN -- these people post regularly, are fun, and are interesting to read.

Phatman

Haze.

i agree about his posts.. i used to enjoy some of his topics.. but i dont think hes a good mod.. he should stick to posting and let us seasoned professionals worry about the mod duties..

Phatman

Haze.

Great post!

Guest gabo
GM - agree

Jim - telling a chick to post their tits or be banned, while sarcastic, is not appropriate.

and I was def. serious about it too.:doh::topicsuck

Phatman

...i dont want it any way...but what's your reasoning?...speak your mind son...i can take it...i'm always honest about you and your posts...why dont you reciprocate it? or do you fear if you spew some negativity or insults it will damage your e-rep....gimme a fucking break...you're so fucking LA it's a joke...

...it means you smile and say something nice to everyone because youre more worried about how you appear than how you really feel about yourself, others, life, ideals, etc...then they all talk shit about each other behind closed doors...among other things...lmao...it's why you cant trust anyone from LA and why almost all of them are taking meds, seeing therapists, etc...

...it means you smile and say something nice to everyone because youre more worried about how you appear than how you really feel about yourself, others, life, ideals, etc...then they all talk shit about each other behind closed doors...among other things...lmao...it's why you cant trust anyone from LA and why almost all of them are taking meds, seeing therapists, etc...
im the total opposite of that