Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which is the Better Club?

mrvip

Which is the better club to be at on Sunday, or any other night?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better club to be at on Sunday, or any other night?

• Body English
    • Tryst

I haven't yet been to Tryst. My choosing BE simply had to do with my preference for Sundays there. It's been so consistently incredible for the past year that I just can't imagine going anywhere else on a Sunday night.

However, definitely planning visiting Tryst this week, most likely Thursday.

You'll be highly impressed. They have redone the entire venue since it was La Bete so you won't even be able to recognize it. On top of the beautiful, plush decor on the inside, they also expanded the area outside and added more tables around the lake. I'm positive that you will enjoy your time at Tryst.

This is my opinion, even though I am a Body English whore...

Both clubs have great decor and sound. Tryst is larger and the outside patio and lake is DOPE! That's gonna be on point in the summer. The vibe is a bit different at each spot though. Body English tends to be a more, no holds barred get your groove on and party, where Tryst is the perfect blend of club meets lounge. I don't mean ultra-lounge because to say that would be an insult. Tryst is definitely a spot to get your groove on and I like the fact that the dancefloor starts inside the club and goes out onto the patio. Oh and love that little stage with the pole lol Great job on the remodel! I think you'll find me at Tryst a bit more often now (didn't like it when it was Le Bete). I think Tryst is bringing stiff competition for the other clubs, mainly for Tao on Thurs (locals night) but I think that Body English will always be king on Sundays.

So I guess to answer your question it's not a matter of which club is better but do we think Tryst is on par with the other hot spots. I definitely think that Tryst is on par with all the other hotspots, now. My top clubs, Body English, Jet, Tao, Pure and Tryst. All for different reasons and based on which night of the week.

Jet is the best place in Vegas now on Saturday nights(pre-Afterhours)

Each room is excellent. The best service and talent right now. Great door. My boy Joey Mazzola absolutely went off in the House Room. My group loved the coziness and feel of the tables being right next to the booth.

Epic.

Can't wait to check out Tryst the next time I'm there in April. Hey Bill!

Is there House/Dance Music being played in the lounge/patio at Tryst now? I know Justin Hoffman is the resident but was told he's playing mainly hip-hop. I'd like to get some more info.

Tao is still awesome on Thursday nights. Late Night Empire was epic for Morillo but I still think it's too dark in the place. Drai's is my favorite place in the world but it's definitely losing business to Late Night Empire now a days.

JC

As far as afterhours spots, Seamless is quickly becoming very popular. We went to the grand opening Monday night a couple weeks ago and it was slammed after being open for an hour. What's unique about the afterhours is that while the afterhours nightclub is going on, the two VIP rooms are dedicated to strippers and lap dances. This is convenient if someone gets tired of dancing and they feel like a stripper. Seamless takes care of both needs in one building.

I forgot to mention that we went there at 9AM or so on Saturday morning with 4 very attractive women(one of them my wife)and all of us were shocked at how classy the place was/is.

There is really no pressure by any management to have a lapdance from anyone. The girls working there were awesome as well.

I have an amazing story about what I witnessed there but that's better left unsaid. ;-)

Honestly I'd rate the place as a big thumbs up. Way up!

JC

Are they still gonna open a Crobar or was it Space at Aladin in Vegas? I remember someone talking about it a while ago.

That would be a definite upgrade. I worked for Curve when they first opened at the Aladdin, when it was actually good. Since that time, I have seen it take a nose dive straight to the bottom of the nightclub food chain. It would be great if Crobar or Space took over. It might be a respectable venue again.

Last I heard about Crobar LV they were still negotiating with Planet Hollywood (Aladdin) over the final details (money and location)... I know they were talking to the Venetian at an early stage, but that spot wound up going to Tao.

Over NYE weekend I met a ton of folk at Tiesto and/or Rubber that are Crobar Miami regulars, from what they've been told Crobar was targeting a late 2006 opening (perhaps even just prior to NYE, which seems to be the norm in Vegas these days) but that Crobar was really concerned over the lack of progress in the resort changing over from Aladdin to Planet.

That would be a definite upgrade. I worked for Curve when they first opened at the Aladdin, when it was actually good. Since that time, I have seen it take a nose dive straight to the bottom of the nightclub food chain. It would be great if Crobar or Space took over. It might be a respectable venue again.

Curve use to be my spot way back in the day. I was real tight with Simon and Rachel. Since they left it went to shit. Good for them though, they're out in Havasu with their own club. Damn I gotta check it out.

• 2 weeks later...