Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Copa Reviewww

I know..

if you dont like it don't go or even think about it

Don't yucky on someone else's yummies.

I dont go into threads about DJ's that I dont care for just to rip on people who like them

It pisses me off because there is so many better Dj's out there that deserve to be playing. Thats why.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pisses me off because there is so many better Dj's out there that deserve to be playing. Thats why.

If they are so good, then WHY aren't they playing? Get mad at them for not having the drive and motivation to get themselves out there and be heard. Don't pick a DJ that you think sucks and blame him for all of the 'lil DJ's that could' in their basement that you think are more talented.

I can name a handful of dj's right off the top of my head that have a shitload more talent than some big name dj's but You dont see me attacking any big namers right?

Don't hate on someone that has a fan base that he has very well earned.

If they are so good, then WHY aren't they playing? Get mad at them for not having the drive and motivation to get themselves out there and be heard. Don't pick a DJ that you think sucks and blame him for all of the 'lil DJ's that could' in their basement that you think are more talented.

I can name a handful of dj's right off the top of my head that have a shitload more talent than some big name dj's but You dont see me attacking any big namers right?

Don't hate on someone that has a fan base that he has very well earned.

Ok ur right JP has def earned his crowd, 16-18 year olds who know nuttin bout house music. Yes I can give the man that. Do you even consider that earning something. If I was a DJ I would be pissed that, those were the only people who came out to see me. I wouldnt care bout the money. But its obvious, that he only cares bout the money. So yes to him and the 16-18 year olds he is great. He is makin money spining garbage music to a bunch of children who just want to get fucked up, and hear bass. Great Job JP. Keep it up. LOL

Ok ur right JP has def earned his crowd, 16-18 year olds who know nuttin bout house music. Yes I can give the man that. Do you even consider that earning something. If I was a DJ I would be pissed that, those were the only people who came out to see me. I wouldnt care bout the money. But its obvious, that he only cares bout the money. So yes to him and the 16-18 year olds he is great. He is makin money spining garbage music to a bunch of children who just want to get fucked up, and hear bass. Great Job JP. Keep it up. LOL

dude, you gotta stop... 2 28 year olds and a 26 year old admitted to still liking JP.. just give it up... you win...

Don't ask me why, but one point of the night I kept saying to myself, "Silverbull would never come to a party like this"

its all about having friggin fun at this point.

the last 2 JP parties I went to, I enjoyed myself.....

I dont care about history of music, its roots and culture

I dont care about how good JP USEDDDDDDDDDDDD to be back in the day.

I dont care about the teenyboppers running around because I'm too busy with MY friends having fun.

Thats all it really comes down to.

I dont care about the teenyboppers running around because I'm too busy with MY friends having fun.

I think your my new favorite cp person lol..

rayray you got owned. dont bother posting anymore lol. deeelite1 made way too many good points in this thread that your pretty much done...

thank you i totally agree...surround yourself with good ppl, and dont pay attention to the crap and just try and have fun...

it is pretty funny how everyone gets mad, and if anyone says that SF wasnt a crackden, hmmmm? cant tell you about the early years but in the new century come on....

is there any reason for this topic to go on???

We all agree that JP sucks donkey dick along with his shitty music selection which by the way get more outdated everytime he spins and his Devil worshiping Cult.

I never see posts on good artists that should get credit.....hmmmmm....that tells me something. PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEIR HOUSE MUSIC.

I think your my new favorite cp person lol..

rayray you got owned. dont bother posting anymore lol. deeelite1 made way too many good points in this thread that your pretty much done...

thanks Doll.

call it extreme boredom, lack of work and alot of coffee that has me posting so much lately.

I gave up with him tho, I'll never get through to him

We all agree that JP sucks donkey dick along with his shitty music selection which by the way get more outdated everytime he spins and his Devil worshiping Cult.

I never see posts on good artists that should get credit.....hmmmmm....that tells me something. PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEIR HOUSE MUSIC.

I dont agree that he sucks donkey dick.. I'll say that when he was doing his lil thing at Spirit and those years he SUCKEDDD but I think he's turning around a lil bit, but AGAIN thats just my opinion and either way I could give a crap because

IM A BELIEVER

IM A BELIEVER

Music, Clubs, Newest Tracks, and Flawless sets aren't a priority in my life anymore...

Having fun is.

thank you i totally agree...surround yourself with good ppl, and dont pay attention to the crap and just try and have fun...

it is pretty funny how everyone gets mad, and if anyone says that SF wasnt a crackden, hmmmm? cant tell you about the early years but in the new century come on....

I was at Roseland for NYE and I walked in at about 9:00 am lol there were PLENTY of ppl running around in circles in the depths of the darkest corners of that room and I just didn't look there.. lol

Now if only i can learn to do the same when I see roadkill :(

i didnt make it out to roseland, went to like a formal dinner party thing... but the friend i was with at copa was there along with a bunch others.. he called me from the bathroom to fill me in on some details, god i wish i was there that moment he called me lol.. he told me he walked in around 4 and it was a good ride the whole time he was their..

i didnt make it out to roseland, went to like a formal dinner party thing... but the friend i was with at copa was there along with a bunch others.. he called me from the bathroom to fill me in on some details, god i wish i was there that moment he called me lol.. he told me he walked in around 4 and it was a good ride the whole time he was their..

I had a GREAT time at Roseland.

oh boy...

i already gave up JP parties bc i find them sickening.. i think this is where i retire from JP threads for the same reason..

all of you bitch about 16 & 17 yr olds at the club ... sellouts ... all of you should be ashamed ... am i the only one who remembers how awesome it was being that young and feeling like i was a part of something. In this day and age there are so many kids starving to be a part of something. At least let it be shitty house music over shitty hiphop ...

Also, if the younger crowd has absorbed up the JP phenomenom, good .. let'em ... if you dont like a DJ and dont like the crowd and they go hand in hand ... why bother thier way of life ... all you would be doing is pushing them in to seeking other options ... other options that include the dancefloor that you might cherish.

bottom line, as the oh wise deelite (who gains her knowledge and strength from abusively watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force) Go out, have fun, take care of your friends as they should take care of you and the only piece of the puzzle left is the DJ ... and if you didnt like him to begin with ... then you shoulda gone somewhere else ... so shut the fuck up, get down or get out!!

all of you bitch about 16 & 17 yr olds at the club ... sellouts ... all of you should be ashamed ... am i the only one who remembers how awesome it was being that young and feeling like i was a part of something. In this day and age there are so many kids starving to be a part of something. At least let it be shitty house music over shitty hiphop ...

Also, if the younger crowd has absorbed up the JP phenomenom, good .. let'em ... if you dont like a DJ and dont like the crowd and they go hand in hand ... why bother thier way of life ... all you would be doing is pushing them in to seeking other options ... other options that include the dancefloor that you might cherish.

bottom line, as the oh wise deelite (who gains her knowledge and strength from abusively watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force) Go out, have fun, take care of your friends as they should take care of you and the only piece of the puzzle left is the DJ ... and if you didnt like him to begin with ... then you shoulda gone somewhere else ... so shut the fuck up, get down or get out!!

ahhhh those days at USA, Palladium, Twilo and Vinyl......good old times

sneaking in to listen to Draper at Exit....i swear you had to come with a bag of pills to stay through that set....