Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Copa Reviewww

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bottom line, as the oh wise deelite (who gains her knowledge and strength from abusively watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force) Go out, have fun, take care of your friends as they should take care of you and the only piece of the puzzle left is the DJ ... and if you didnt like him to begin with ... then you shoulda gone somewhere else ... so shut the fuck up, get down or get out!!

oh my goodness..

this might be the nicest thing ever!!!!!!

That's what Im saying though, surround yourself with such a fun crew that you dont CARE what is going on outside that crew of familiar faces...

make your own fun.. for real

That's what Im saying though, surround yourself with such a fun crew that you dont CARE what is going on outside that crew of familiar faces...

make your own fun.. for real

that is what i dont understand ... your complaining about something niether you nor the club has control over .. is the bouncer going to frisk you then ask, are you here to dance or look pretty ... and then depending on your answer they will put you on the right floor .. hell fucking no motherfucker, so come on now, throw up them elbows, get off your ass, on your feet and drop some soul through those soles on the dance floor baby!

I am pruley digusted at a # of thingsand a # of YOU!!!!!!!!

1. All u that post in the review some of which i am friends, write these long posts! BUT YOU WERE NOT THERE!! how can u write a review if not attending!! U all seriously need to relax!! yes relax u know who u are!! and u know we all share the same love for music!! but please y do u keep wasting ur time on something u dislike so much with negative emotions!!

2.My review! I was there from 11:30 - 7:00am!! A. i have been a fan of jp for a long time. I am 26. and i know the difference between JP then and now!! B. The crowd i agree was absolutely gross! I am sorry to say this and i am not being prejudice, but i dont get every asian in the place being so fucked up, standing there holding on to the speaker!! gross!!!! C. ALL u youngins disgust me with your talk about drugs in the club and outside on the line!! U all have know clue!! I hope ur life becomes imporatant to you because many of u all staring at a long harmful road!! D. The MUSIC!! i thought JP did a better job then in the past!! I really did not hear trainwrecks as i have in the past!! His selection is typical!! But i must say he did pull out some oldies which was stated he was goin to do!! I thought he played best from like 400am till i left!!

3. The venue itself was alot bigger than i expected. And i think JP team did a great job "getting it done in less than 24 hour time frame" Many of u have know idea what it takes to set up!! lights, sound, soundtests, performances, securtiy ect,ect...!!!! It is def. not a place for any DJ!! U pick anyone of ur favs and there be the same problems there was for jp!! So get a clue!! it is not a venue for the CLUB scene!!

4> again the reason for my BIG post is to hopefully clear some things up with some of you!! i am still disgusted with some of the posts!! i hope some of u who really take time to write these long statments but were not there maybe rethink!! This is key ppl "thinking" yes isaid it!! Some of u who i know and are my friends i know have a brain!! Lets keep it to the reviews and not ur personal vendetas(sp)!! agianst something YOU dislike!! there is not one other DJ that is talked about on this board as JP is!! EX. Trance may not be my thing! But i dont go a post when tiesto comes into town!! WOW all u trance heads stand around in awe of a DJ at crobar not dancing with one head in the air yelling T I E S T O !!!!!!!!! No dancing!! yea thats fun!!! especially when the BPM's are warp speed!! But out of respect i have for music. i will keep my personal comments to myself! especailly when i was not there and some of you were!! why take your good reviews away by negativity!! This is why "our" scence SUCKS!! Because of the negativity filled within the scene!! So we all are the same!! crackheads, guidos, music heads, asians, whatever!! we all bring down the scene with our own negativity!! AAND THESE PRBLEMS PPL ARE EVERYWHERE NOT JUST JP PARTIES!! I HAVE SEEN MANY MANY DJS AND THE SAME SHIT GOES ON IN ALL CLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!!

TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU

CARMINE

i agree with you 100 percent c i read alot of your posts and me and u are kind of on the same page all the time im a female i was a regular at factory since i was 17 when shit was on the dl when people drove up 46th and didnt know why people were standing on that line to get into that building. im now 27 i rode it from begininng to end every weekend i mean every weekind for 8 years except when i got nailed by ronnie and was 86 lol other than that factory was my life for many of my adolesant years it was the music the crowd the set up everything the drugs the money made thousands you probably know who i am everyone knew me not to talk about myself getting to the point i listen to these posts and its histerical half these people have no fucking idea! all they do is slam this and slam that see i know he fell off but im loyal and i dont foget where i come from and jp is a very creative dj and was the best.my personal opinion if factory was still open and they were still throwing their once a month parties the place would be a mob scene the line would of been around the corner and nobody would be running their mouth about "stick a fork in him he's done. people talk and talk but they go to everyfucking party why cause everyone knows what he is capable of and they wait for the lightning in the bottle for some people it has not happened for them ohh well just wanted to reply nigga ill talk to u muahssss. i like the way u think its realistic im right here with you

If they are so good, then WHY aren't they playing? Get mad at them for not having the drive and motivation to get themselves out there and be heard. Don't pick a DJ that you think sucks and blame him for all of the 'lil DJ's that could' in their basement that you think are more talented.

I can name a handful of dj's right off the top of my head that have a shitload more talent than some big name dj's but You dont see me attacking any big namers right?

Don't hate on someone that has a fan base that he has very well earned.

very well said first thing we agree on