Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters - WMC - Nikki Beach 3/25 & Nocturnal 3/27 (Miami)

Seriously. Who the fuck goes to WMC and goes to hear JP?

APPARENTLY JONATHAN PETERS KNOWS HOW TO GET A CROWD AND KEEP EM NO MATTER WHERE HE GOES. I WONDER WHO TAUGHT JP THIS TRICK, WHO EVER DID I WANT THEM TO TEACH ME LOL. GOOD JOB JP U WIN THE GOLD IN THAT CATEGORY.

APPARENTLY JONATHAN PETERS KNOWS HOW TO GET A CROWD AND KEEP EM NO MATTER WHERE HE GOES. I WONDER WHO TAUGHT JP THIS TRICK, WHO EVER DID I WANT THEM TO TEACH ME LOL. GOOD JOB JP U WIN THE GOLD IN THAT CATEGORY.

Only reason he'll draw any sort of a crowd in Miami is due to the large number of NY fans who make the trip down for WMC. The rest of the people in Miami could give 2 shits about JP.

OMFG...thank GOD im not going to WMC/Nikki Beach this year...sounds like they cheaped out this year. so instead of mojitos on the beach, they are just going to have coke or sumdin? jp's breakfast of champions

tasteless. the quality this year is going down the shitter

Jp will ripp it. its gonna be his crowd. all south american crackheads. he should be good. considering all the zomibes ive seen at space. the drugs look like there pretty good in south beach. jp should be wacked out of his mind. so im expecting a whole lot of fuck ups during his set

Complete idiots, who know nuttin bout the music, the scene, prob dont even know there own name.

don't like his music go somewhere else chief..i've been in this scene since the mid 90's and heard plenty of DJ's...from DT, Sasha, Cox, JR, Sanchez, Zabiela, Todd Terry, Deep Dish etc..NOoNe brings as much creativity and diversity as he does...yes he has signature tracks that he plays so does everyone else...but he stays on top of new records consistantly and thats seen through he sets bc all DJ's change their style....look at Vibe and even PVd they play tech now

Only reason he'll draw any sort of a crowd in Miami is due to the large number of NY fans who make the trip down for WMC. The rest of the people in Miami could give 2 shits about JP.

Let me guess your the "Mayor" of Miami and speak for them.....LOL

I need to learn that trick as well...........hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking A he couldnt stay in nyc doing Parties at halls and sweet 16's why did they fly him out there!!!! lmaooooooooo Ah well i WILL NOT i repeat i will nnot be going to see Jp specially at the beach during the day are these poeple retards? . they should check out the real talented dj's that have been doing it for a long time and unheard dj's that are gonna be there. thats what i will be doing. fuck that

one cant help but wonder how the guidos are gonna do the shuffle on the sand ...should be a nice site during daylight ... bwuahahahaaaaaa

See you bitches in south beach.