Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is Sad!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all good , the rest of the world just laughs at u people....cause u havent seen shit or been anywhere creditable outside of US so go ahead and sit in front of ur computer put on that JP track and stay in ur lil uneducated world of music.

The only thingy jp will be remebered for in the history of nightlife is having a 7yr residency, thats all. And he will always have his crowd for his legacy but in the overall scene/history he wont be remember for nothing more than the length of his party.

Thats very true ....by the way ....who's holds NYC's longest residency?

Larry levan paradise garage= 10yrs (fris and sats)

Timmy regisford SHELTER= 15YRS (still going) each sat night for 12-20 hrs except in jan when he takes a month off.

David mancusuo- LOFT (1968-CURRENT) 37 YRS, but now its only 4 to 5times a yr in nyc while he does loft parties in other parts of the world.

So as of right now it would be TIMMY REGISFORD.

The only thingy jp will be remebered for in the history of nightlife is having a 7yr residency, thats all. And he will always have his crowd for his legacy but in the overall scene/history he wont be remember for nothing more than the length of his party.

I Will disagree with you on that...(I Can't believe in defending JP) I Hung out @ his parties @ ROBOTS, MIRRAGE, Tunnel (NYE 97) and the first 3 years of SF … I Must confess that he will be remembered.... I Might think it's cheesy now, but He's SF parties served as a Foundation for allot of NEW DJ's INCLUDING my self... In my Opinion playing for these kids is what's gonna save he's ass... and for the people from the SF era... If you can't move on "JP" and get over him you people deserve to be laughed upon forever