Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos Your Top Top 5 DJ's

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont understand why people hate on Draper the guy rips it sick everytime he spins

im not gonna front Draper did his thing back in the day.....i give him and steve petsis mad credit for holding down exit......but the era of that music has ended with the new trend coming in.....but draper will hold his spot as one of the most influencial dj's in that era along with plasmic honey, lula , and few others.

but i think that

Shawn Ink

Denny Tsettos

hardly classify as good dj's ......it just my opinion dont take offence to it

Anyone who has Boris or JP down on there list, Knows nothing about music, nothing about Djs, nothing about the scene. Just stop it already. To mention Boris and JP in the same breath as guys like Sasha, Deep Dish, Roger Sanchez, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, John Digweed, etc. Is just insulting.

You know what's insulting? Some asshole with a holier than thou attitude who is very impressed with his own musical knowledge, and finds it appropriate to put down anybody with feelings different than his own.

So what if these people like JP or Boris? The topic is "list your favorite DJ's", not "list the DJ's who are the most critically acclaimed". If someone wants to say "I think DJ Douchebag is the greatest DJ in the world", who the fuck are you to criticize? Maybe you never heard of DJ Douchebag, but to that person, he is the greatest DJ ever.

Get off your high horse. Let people carry a different opinion than you, you snob.

You know what's insulting? Some asshole with a holier than thou attitude who is very impressed with his own musical knowledge, and finds it appropriate to put down anybody with feelings different than his own.

So what if these people like JP or Boris? The topic is "list your favorite DJ's", not "list the DJ's who are the most critically acclaimed". If someone wants to say "I think DJ Douchebag is the greatest DJ in the world", who the fuck are you to criticize? Maybe you never heard of DJ Douchebag, but to that person, he is the greatest DJ ever.

Get off your high horse. Let people carry a different opinion than you, you snob.

I personally like "DJ Go fawk yo self"

• 3 months later...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: