• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
how old is she ??? 11 ?? I'll take the rifle please :D
gettttt the fuck outta here!

no way in hell!

the girl is hot and has great abs and shes hot... hot!

Guest gabo
Def better than a rifle.
you would want a pussy ass .22 than her? wtf man!?

and I was gonna let you shoot my .50 hangun the next time I see you!

just now my girlfriend told me that were going to PR in 2 weeks with everything included car, place to stay, ect.. O_O!!! NOW THATS A GIFT! And there's not even a special event attached to it!

My kind of gift! I love to travel. I'm planning a trip to P.R. in April.

spoiled bitch!

He deserved it

The best presents i've had so far have been:

1) my beautiful ring given to me by my boyfriend before we started dating

DSC00fhj003.jpg

2) my laptop also given to me by my boyfriend this past xmas

HP Pavilion dv4130us 15.4" Notebook PC (Intel Celeron M Processor 370, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, DVD±R/RW and CD-RW Combo Drive)

laptop.jpg

3) my digital camera given by my parents for xmas

Olympus Stylus 600 Digital Camera 6 Megapixel

stylus-600-closed.jpg

stylus-600-right.jpg

stylus-600-back.jpg

:D

He deserved it

DSC00fhj003.jpg

2) my laptop also given to me by my boyfriend this past xmas

HP Pavilion dv4130us 15.4" Notebook PC (Intel Celeron M Processor 370, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, DVD±R/RW and CD-RW Combo Drive)

laptop.jpg

3) my digital camera given by my parents for xmas

Olympus Stylus 600 Digital Camera 6 Megapixel

stylus-600-closed.jpg

stylus-600-right.jpg

stylus-600-back.jpg

:D

spoiled BITCH !!!!

He deserved it

DSC00fhj003.jpg

.....sweetheart, you said: before we started dating...was that a typo ?.......reason i ask is...i dont know any guy who's gonna give a chick a ring like that and not consider her his main squeeze.... you might wanna talk to him because he may have considered you his girlfriend and you didnt even know it,....remember high school?..... why you may ask,coz you are already in love and whatnot and it doesnt matter......well, it does matter in a way....assume you two were at a dinner party and everybody was fawning over how you two make the cutest couple and somebody asked the inevitable question:... "how long have you two been together?"...... and you both blurt out at the same time.....only thing is, he says 8 months and you say 6 months.....thats kind of a prickly situation, dont you think ?......

.....sweetheart, you said: before we started dating...was that a typo ?.......reason i ask is...i dont know any guy who's gonna give a chick a ring like that and not consider her his main squeeze.... you might wanna talk to him because he may have considered you his girlfriend and you didnt even know it,....remember high school?..... why you may ask,coz you are already in love and whatnot and it doesnt matter......well, it does matter in a way....assume you two were at a dinner party and everybody was fawning over how you two make the cutest couple and somebody asked the inevitable question:... "how long have you two been together?"...... and you both blurt out at the same time.....only thing is, he says 8 months and you say 6 months.....thats kind of a prickly situation, dont you think ?......

LOL ok here is the scoop .. we have been fucking for much longer than we have been dating ;) Sex was outta hand and we both love havin it . And im not one to get whooped so easy as it took many tries to find this "ONE" :D So after awhile i noticed and felt that she wanted much more than just sex . I wasnt ready and didnt want to be commited .. But i didnt wanna lose that pussy anyways :bowdown: So i gave her a ring to show her i had mad respect for that ass and didnt want to let it go .. we were really close already i just didnt want to commit .. well as you can see pussy pulls more than a tow truck and a month later we were seriously dating .. I hope this solves anyone elses curiosity as to why i gave her that ring before we dated :) neither of us ever lied to eachother about anything and were up front about what we wanted from eachother from the begining .. one thing led to another and those things changed ... we went from fuck buddies to actually dating . it happens . I dont regret it and its great !!

Oh and btw phatman.. You and your man boobs are the last ones that should be pointing out defects in people . You look like an obese fred durst :laugh:

...lol...koky, i love your romantic side...defending your girl...as you should...i could care less, it aint what the hands look like, but what they can do that counts...if you wanna break down my comment - look at her fingers - not one sticks straight out - theyre all crooked - she probably cracks her knuckles a lot...and as for me man boobs - well, let's just say you havent seen me in a while and would retract that statement in a heartbeat if ya did...but you can pick on my fur if it makes you feel better....;)