Clubplanet Nightlife Community

american idol predictions

weyes

:woah2: Poor Chris!..I was definitely shocked..he deserved to win it.
it was a total jaw-dropper :jawdrop: . i heard that chris is getting a deal with a band, though. no matter what happens on idol, that guy's got a big career ahead of him.

i can't stand that busted elf elliot anymore. i'm probably gonna be muting him from now on; i'd just been turning the volume down as low as i could stand recently. that wavering he does that sounds like he's having seizures really makes me wanna hurt him :mad2: . he's the one that should've gone just in general; i don't understand how he's gotten this far :no: .

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a total jaw-dropper :jawdrop: . i heard that chris is getting a deal with a band, though. no matter what happens on idol, that guy's got a big career ahead of him.

i can't stand that busted elf elliot anymore. i'm probably gonna be muting him from now on; i'd just been turning the volume down as low as i could stand recently. that wavering he does that sounds like he's having seizures really makes me wanna hurt him :mad2: . he's the one that should've gone just in general; i don't understand how he's gotten this far :no: .

Whats so bad about Elliott? I think he's pretty good.

Whats so bad about Elliott? I think he's pretty good.
it's how, when he sings, he sounds like someone's rapidly karate-chopping his throat :no: . and no, that's not considered vibrato.
...oh and Misk, I belive the band that offered him a chance to be the lead singer was FUEL
there's some kind of contractual obligation that would keep him from joining them right away, though; i'm not sure what it is, but i think there's some sort of american idol tour they have to do, and then a time period he'd have to wait before he could sign a record deal --- something like that. if someone finds out, please post :) .

but i think chris could do just fine as a solo act.

elliot yamin:

elliott.jpg

is finally toast :spin2: !!!

katharine was mind-blowing last night and taylor wasn't too shabby, either :D . but everyone knew elliot was gonna be gone even before he stank up the place.

weyes is happy :D .

LOL..Weyes..you just dont like Elliot..

I would like for Elliott to win before the gray-haired guy. Is that Taylor? He annoys me.

I think this season will be a complete waste of time.. if Katherine doesnt win.

What did you think of Rubin's win? I thought it was a waste.. like Taylor's will be if he wins..

LOL..Weyes..you just dont like Elliot..

I would like for Elliott to win before the gray-haired guy. Is that Taylor? He annoys me.

I think this season will be a complete waste of time.. if Katherine doesnt win.

What did you think of Rubin's win? I thought it was a waste.. like Taylor's will be if he wins..

it's true that i don't like elliot, silver, but you can't tell me that he won't be kicked off tonight; get real. even simon and ryan said so on the show last night.

o, and i've never watched a.i. before this season, so i can't speak about any of the past seasons.

there's no way the vote could've been that close; i think they made up those figures so that elliot wouldn't feel so bad after his crushing defeat :tongue::laugh: .

o, and let me just add that i thoroughly enjoyed pressing the mute button last night --- the last time i will ever consider doing it :aright: .

This year was a little disappointing. I don't think anyone has matched up to Fantasia yet. If Taylor wins my wife will never watch the show again. I guess I'm hoping for McPhee at this point. She's def hot and once she starts recording they'll get her into shape and she'll be stunning.

...I guess I'm hoping for McPhee at this point. She's def hot and once she starts recording they'll get her into shape and she'll be stunning.
i think her bod is boomin', honestly. she's got a flat stomach and sizable boobs with a serious ass. her arms are nice, too. in fact, i was just saying to my roommate the other night that she's just my idea of perfect. i'm tall too, and have always had a serious ass, even when i was much too skinny, in high school. my boobs weren't big yet, then, though, so i didn't have that combo. she really is my idea of achievable outstanding looks for a girl with a biggish frame :aright: .

go ahead, go on with the lesbian jokes :rolleyes: .

This year was a little disappointing. I don't think anyone has matched up to Fantasia yet. If Taylor wins my wife will never watch the show again. I guess I'm hoping for McPhee at this point. She's def hot and once she starts recording they'll get her into shape and she'll be stunning.

Fantasia?? She's blah compared to Katherine. I loveeeee Katherine and have been rooting for her since the beginning. I think she's perfect how she is...her eyes seriously sparkle and she has such a pretty smile...AMAZING voice.

Fantasia?? She's blah compared to Katherine. I loveeeee Katherine and have been rooting for her since the beginning. I think she's perfect how she is...her eyes seriously sparkle and she has such a pretty smile...AMAZING voice.

well look who it is.

i haven't been posting much lately 'cause i've been really sick, but i just realized that i had to put a quick post on this thread before the show tonight. it's only 5:30, but it's 8:30 for some of you, so here goes:

most peeps think that, because of katharine's lackluster performance last night, taylor's won. he's the whole reason i watched this in the beginning, but i always said i didn't think he could possibly win. then again, he's the only contestant who was never in the bottom 2 or 3.

i think kat would sell more records, but i think taylor would sell out at more shows. there you have it.

tv shows have been saying that taylor's got in the bag, but i'm not so sure. i would love it if he won, but i'm not positive. he's just not that mainstream.

so, the final count of my predictions is as follows:

10 correct, 8 incorrect

but i didn't realize the idols tour is gonna be the final twelve. i mean, seriously --- there's a reason why we voted those losers off!!! i really don't want to see bucky ever again, for starters... it doesn't really matter, though, 'cause i would never consider really going. and they're terrible singing as a group, 'cause they're always adding extra notes when they sing, and it sounds really messy :no: .