Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

keira knightley has just recently spoken out about her family's history of anorexia and how she's soooo glad that she's not afflicted with the disease. these pictures --- well, speak volumes :eek: :

71359322.jpg

71363745.jpg

If I wanted to hump something that looks like a board, I would get a piece of 3/4 inch plywood from Home Depot.

Not attractive.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9531620.jpgLess than 24 hours after news broke that he is separating from Carmen Electra, rocker Dave Navarro is talking to his fans, posting this message on his official blog:

A Few Words

So, there are a few questions that I am willing to address. These I'll answer, but I am not taking any others. I figure it's better to say something here than anywhere else.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?

No. I have been living at home, touring, making and promoting a record or shooting Rockstar for the past several months. There is absolutely no way I could be living with someone in New York.

2. What does amicably separated mean?

It means that Carmen and I love each other, we are and always will be best friends. In fact, we are supporting each other through this time. What better way to get through a tough spot than with your best friend?

And that's that. (For now.)

She needs to eat something - like my cock would be nice. And big juicy steak with fries and a shake. Then she could eat my cock again, then I'd bend her over cause there is no way I would allow that pelvis to get close to mine.

:laugh:

..she is standing weird in that one picture...any thin person with their arm like that would look funny..she has always been skinny ...

...she is perfect...i would kill for her body .....10

..her tit looks pretty nice in that one pic....i dont like big boobs ..i thnk they just make u look fat....

misk, i hope you're kidding. in both the pictures you can count her ribs. some people are so skinny that their ribs show from certain angles and at certain times, but when a woman's ribs show inbetween her breasts (or lack thereof), that's just unhealthy.

and yes, she has always been skinny, but not emaciated like this. and i don't which tits you're complimenting :confused: . and breasts are a reminder that a person is female, not fat.

i can guarantee you have a better body than she does.

..her boob in the one pic i posted........im not saying no boobs at all....just like to me a nice perky b cup is better than huge mongo dd's........i think it's much more flattering in clothes etc............i really think she has a great bod and dont think she looks sickly ...that night that dress maybe a little thinner than usual.....but its not like she dropped all this weight lately......

....and supposedly james franco is gay.........stay tuned..

What seemingly cuckolded British actor doesn't have to worry? Sources tell PerezHilton.com that his Slutty girlfriend is just friends with her co-star, who also happens to be gay!!! Yes, Frankly, we were a bit shocked by this revelation too. But, multiple sources close to the hunky actor confirmed this news to us, and - what more - they tell us that his boyfriend is staying with him in Canada, where they are filming. Now things make even more sense! This Slutty actress has bearded a closeted actor in the past. Could her Brit boyfriend swing both ways too

Leah Remini: 'I've Seen Suri!'

CBS News Interactive: Can't Wait To See Suri?

(CBS News) NEW YORK Leah Remini, who stars in the CBS comedy "King Of Queens," says she's seen Suri Cruise, the 3-month-old baby of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Entertainment Tonight reports that the actress said in an interview in the upcoming issue of Us Weekly that she visited the baby several weeks ago.

"She's a newborn and normal size!" Remini said.

Like Tom Cruise, Remini is a member of the Church of Scientology.

Even though they had a very public courtship, Cruise and Holmes have not presented their baby in public and so far haven't inked a deal with a magazine for exclusive photos of the baby.

Conspiracy theories abound in the tabloid press and on blogs about why baby Suri hasn't been seen. Some even speculate that the baby doesn't exist at all, while others point out that Tom Cruise also kept his two adopted children, Isabella, 13, and Connor, 11, out of the public eye when they were little.

As for Suri, a family friend described the baby as "a cross between the two – [with] dark, straight hair and dark eyes."

..her boob in the one pic i posted........im not saying no boobs at all....just like to me a nice perky b cup is better than huge mongo dd's........i think it's much more flattering in clothes etc............i really think she has a great bod and dont think she looks sickly ...that night that dress maybe a little thinner than usual.....but its not like she dropped all this weight lately......
i couldn't see that pic at work; it only works now that i'm at home. that's not a b-cup, though. she's an a if anything. but i disagree, misk. you don't think there's a difference between that pic and the ones i posted?

but a girl doesn't have to be either flat or super buxom. there's a medium inbetween. and i think it's fine to be at the extremes, too, as long as the lady's healthy. obese women will have huge boobs that look awful, but that's 'cause of their obesity, not their boob size. anorexic women's teeny boobs are unattractive only because the rest of their bodies are so thin. my point is that the boobs are part of a package. maybe i'd think keira's are ok if they were on someone who weren't so gaunt.

[two examples of women with small boobs that suit them:]

rachael ray:

_MBB5183_lr.jpg

gwen stefani:

gwen-stefani.jpg

.....but i dont get how gwen is different?.....or like mischa barton for that....cause she is tall no one says anything when her ribs are showing ...but someone naturally small like keira knightley is anorexic.....its weird....society is always looking to complain......i bet if she gained 10lbs they would be calling her a cow and following her around taking pics of her at burger king.........

...her arms chest clavicle ...dont look any different to me in any of those pictures.....i think the dress just reveals more of her chest so u see more ........