Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

lanceandhomo.pngIt's about time!

Our beloved Princess Frostylocks is coming out in the new issue of People magazine - out on newsstands later this week - multiple sources confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

The photo shoot was held Tuesday at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills, and - yes - Lance is getting the cover, we hear.

Work it out sister

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Our beloved Princess Frostylocks...
is that a nickname for kathy griffin? i've never heard it and i watch her show on bravo every week... or are you just saying you don't like her :( ? i think "my life on the d list" is funny. if you haven't seen it you should check it out.

o, and she's proud to be a faghag :laugh2: .

What do the two most famously-snubbed Emmy contenders -- "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives" -- have in common? They're both on ABC, of course. And apparently the net is so upset about those shows getting passed over (even though they scored more nods than any other broadcast network) that ABC is counter-programming the Emmy ceremony by airing "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl."

According to the Hollywood Reporter, ABC will air the first "Pirates" film on August 27, while NBC will be airing the Emmys at the same time. ABC and USA paid in excess of $20 million for the right to broadcast the film that spawned the biggest movie of 2006.

Conan O'Brien, who is hosting this year's telecast, joked about the move in an interview on Monday.

"Yeah, I'm actually feeling like this is an attack on me," O'Brien said. "And so I'd like to announce that we're going to counterprogram with the second 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie. I've gotten Disney's permission to take my poor-quality bootleg and project it on a wall of the Shrine Auditorium sometime about mid-show. We're gonna wind up losing about 15 categories, but I feel like it's worth it."

tori-spelling-screwed.jpg

Tori Spelling was set to inherit millions from her dad's $500 million estate but her mom has supposedly cut her out of the will and is only giving her 0.16% of the fortune - a cash inheritance of $200,000 and another $600,000 in private investments set up by her dad.

“I believe Candy had a lot to do with what was left for Tori,” the source says of Tori’s mother, who is sole managing executor of the estate.

She has no choice now: Tori Spelling has to murder her own mom. It's ironic that the Spelling household would turn into a plot line from a Spelling TV show, but that's how fate works. Although once her mom is dead she'll uncover a secret chest in the attic proving she was actually her sister. Her twin sister. Bum bum bummm!

he is the best...the face says it all

lindsay-lohan-piven-12.jpg

....u would think he would be a little cute ..but nope....maybe disney can fix him up like they did his mommy

210apt0.jpg

creepy.0.jpgShiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, daughter of none other than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, has become the first baby to be immortalised as a waxwork.

Just barely two-months old, Shi (cuz we're that close) has joined wax figures of mama Angie and daddy Brad at Madame Tussaud's in New York City.

As African lullabies play in the background, the wax tot lies next to the power couple in the famous Pots & Pans Band T-shirt she was snapped wearing in her first magazine shoot.

Guests are encouraged to place themselves within this modern-day Nativity scene, but there is a catch -- just like the visiting kings, gifts are expected. Fan(atics) will be charged a buck for the picture which will be donated to - what else? - the UN children's fund UNICEF.

A statement from the museum adds Shiloh has: "Mum's signature pouty lips and delicate features" and "will lie peacefully inside a woven bassinet" in her "very own African-themed nursery."

And as for why Maddox and Zahara have yet to be immortalised in wax, there is a simple answer for that: They're just not beautiful enough!

lo.9.jpgHer love life is not the only thing that's heatin' up in Linday Lohan life this summer.

The 'Georgia Rule' star was reportedly rushed to an L.A. area hospital from the set of her new flick today.

Her peeps say, "She was overheated and dehydrated. She was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours." (In other words, really hungover.)

After a couple of hours in the hospital, Lilo was administered a Vitamin B shot and rushed home

...i think its fucked up they would make that baby and not maddox or zahara......they are their children adopted or not and i think thats kind of a low blow on the museum's part......

..lohan passes out more than anyone i have ever heard about..

...i think its fucked up they would make that baby and not maddox or zahara......they are their children adopted or not and i think thats kind of a low blow on the museum's part......

..lohan passes out more than anyone i have ever heard about..

You beat me to it..."modern day nativity?"..where's maddox and z?? That was tasteless..

..and Lindsey ..she's 20 now, isnt she? Why is she hungover while on set?? C'mon now girl..get it together..