Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

..answer the question..who insulted u?.......u make no sense...u attacked her for no reason and compared her to daniella with absolutely no basis....i simply told u that u were wrong and just drop it ............then u claim u cant drop it cause u were insulted....so im curious as to where? and by who?

What are you talking about misk?

For the THIRD time

She said "ignorning this wierdo"

If she wants to bait me, the she's gonna get made fun of just like anyone else, she doesnt deserve isolation or special treatment, does she?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could be wrong but I think that was said after you compared her to Dee and insulted her

My bad, you were right, here was the first one

yeah this thread sucks

but dedicating your life to and decomming daniella's personal papparazzi is totally cool http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bbs/public_html/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Then I compared her to daniella (you have to admit, there are a lot of similarities)

...lmfao...you are upset she called u a weirdo?!..........u post pictures of a girl from the internet and know everything about her personal life....and u are offended when branded a weirdo?!........and she only commented on u and daniella thing cause u come on this thread over and over and over and complain about it ........SO STOP OPENING IT and go stare at daniella's myspace..

chumps! :laugh:

Look, imo they are the same

they both think they are gods gift to men

they both think they are highly intellectual

they both can barely (or cant) reach the bar, let alone order a drink

i really dont see much of a difference

...lmfao...you are upset she called u a weirdo?!..........u post pictures of a girl from the internet and know everything about her personal life....and u are offended when branded a weirdo?!........and she only commented on u and daniella thing cause u come on this thread over and over and over and complain about it ........SO STOP OPENING IT and go stare at daniella's myspace..

LOL, its all on her myspace page or posted here, wtf.

AND THIS IS A THREAD WHERE YOU POST PICTURES OF PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW ALONG WITH RUMORS AND GOSSIP ABOUT THEM, right?

god, people act like i dig through her garbage at night.

She did all this shit out in public and MADE THE CHOICE to do it that way.

..this is a thread for CELEBRITY news and gossip...and while ill admit the bar for a celeb title is low.....she isn't even at the level of reality tv so ..no it's not a thread for daniella hating....

So I brought up the idea of maybe getting a second car as like a fun little racing car that I can hook up. So Joe found a civic hatchback 96 that's going for $6,000, i'm gonna go check it out at some point today or tomorrow and maybe get that car. So then I'll have a fun little car and Joe has his and we can share the BMW to tote around the dogs (( lol ))

Hmmmm ... imagine me in a fast little car? Oh dear lord ... watch out on the road haha ... I'll keep you updated on what goes on!

Yea and it's stick so I have to start perfecting my stick driving skills so I don't fuck that thing up haha

A little off topic, but this is from another one of our dear myspace CPers

The thing with Heather (my best friend of 20 years)

Just thought I'd let you know what you'd be getting into if you were having to deal with Heather right now (and for those of you who know us you know this is coming from her best friend of 20 years) - i'm not doing this out of spite but to make sure you realize heather is capable of things i've never thought anyone would be capable of.

1) having someone use a friend's suicide to their advantage every chance they get. i had a good friend (he stayed over at our house every weekend back in the early 90's while he spun at this club) kill himself about 2 weeks ago - well heather is using this in every arguement we have now - i don't think anyone in their right mind would ever use a friend's suicide in any way much less to use it as a board to become a mega bitch.

2) i had someone send heather a check made out to her instead of to me since i thought i could trust heather. the day after i told her i needed part of it for rent money she made damn sure she spent it on bills that weren't even due yet just so i would be fucked even more with my landlord. 2 weeks later i was able to make heather give me that money but by then the situation with my landlord had worsened. heather did this just to fuck me over and did it very well.

3) calling my family and telling them i had stopped taking my medication. this was a flat-out lie. sure there are times when i don't take my meds but that's nothing abnormal. it doesn't affect me at all. but heather was making it seem i had stopped taking them altogether and was spreading the word just to make my life more complicated

4) heather is moving out before her lease is up and is now refusing to pay any bills at all. i don't expect her to pay for cable and stuff but for bills, such as electricity that she is 100 esponsible for, she needs to be paying them. i was also trying to get someone to move in to help her so she could stop paying rent now but she's refusing to come home and clean her share of the house and i'm not about to show a potential roommate her side of the house when, while it's not a complete disaster, is far from being as clean as it should when having a possible new roommate come to look at it.

there are 1,000 other tiny details but i wanted anyone who is a friend of heather's to realize just what she's doing right now. things like using a friend's suicide as a board to be able to be a mega-bitch isn't coming from someone who's in their right mind. i could go on and on about the shite heather is pulling now but, as i'm sure all you know, heather's best trait is her being able to be a 'bitch' but i must advise you that if you get close to her that is going to be the one thing you'll have to deal with for the rest of the friendship and once that is all you have left in dealing with her then i just don' think it's worth it to expand so much energy that's just going to create drama in the end.

chumps! :laugh:

Look, imo they are the same

they both think they are gods gift to men

they both think they are highly intellectual

they both can barely (or cant) reach the bar, let alone order a drink

i really dont see much of a difference

listen, keep me out of your infactutation w/ daniella and need to flex your internent muscles, i've stopped replying to you pages ago.

i have never expressed in anyway or form that i think i am "god's gift" to anyone, especially men. so your arbitrary comments are useless, and no1 believes you.

in fact, i am very intellegent, and although i have never openly made comments, i will not deny your claims. i will be graduating with my bachelor's degree in pyschology next year and will be attending a graduate school in pursuit of working toward my PhD.

i am 5'9'' so therefore, have no problems, reaching the bar, and ordering my own drinks.

are we done yet?