Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
....she looks like dunst on spider man..only not as butt ugly......and that shirt is butt....

jessicadarkhair.jpg

I dont find that dress OR hairstyle flattering at all.

two things, misk:

1) ashlee's nose also doesn't turn down as much in the front. it always bums me out, though, when people get work done, in general :( . what about you?

2) when you say "weight problem" in reference to nicole richie, you are referring to how ridiculously bony she is right now, yes?

two things, misk:

2) when you say "weight problem" in reference to nicole richie, you are referring to how ridiculously bony she is right now, yes?

No, she's having a hard time getting off those last 3 pounds.

two things, misk:

1) ashlee's nose also doesn't turn down as much in the front. it always bums me out, though, when people get work done, in general :( . what about you?

..i don't mind surgery if it's needed or it is something that really bothers u....i think she already established her look and don't see a point in getting a nose job but whatever....now she has the same nose as everyone else who gets rhino....stupid......

....weight problem meaning too skinny yes lol....although i think she looks good skinny ...i know ...im warped lol..i don't thnk she looks too skinny at all on the last pic i put up....maybe it's me...but her arms don't look overly boney in the least to me?..and i dont see ribs?!........def looking better these days...

...ashlee simpson sometimes looks oddly prettiER than usual...i didn't say pretty ......i think she is slowly getting work done ....kinda like jlo....an overtime try to fool us thing.....

...i fuckin knew it lol

....she looks like dunst on spider man..only not as butt ugly......and that shirt is butt....

jessicadarkhair.jpg

"It's a wig!" she told Kevin on the red carpet. "I put eyeshadow on the blonde to hide it."

In fact, the wig is part of Jessica's new hairpiece line coming out soon, as reported by "The Insider"'s own MARC MALKIN on March 21.

..seriously man...handle your shit!!!!!!!!!!!

peteandkateeee.jpg

...let this be a lesson to all little boys....get your ass in a band ASAP....

Pete Doherty displays blood paintings

Paintings made with Pete Doherty's own blood are on exhibit at a London gallery and are being sold for $2,000 each. His friends say the paintings prove his innocence over claims he injected heroin into a passed out fan, and backup his story that he was actually drawing her blood to paint with.

blood-painting.jpg

...His friends say the paintings prove his innocence over claims he injected heroin into a passed out fan, and backup his story that he was actually drawing her blood to paint with.
drawing blood from someone who's passed out doesn't sound like a good idea :shaky: .