Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...K~FED QUOTE...

"My situation is different [than Nick & Jessica]. I ain't gettin' no divorce. Fuck that! I don't believe in that shit. Once you get married, you're in it for the fight."

....so get married and u are in it for the fight...knock someone up twice and leave her pregnant ass for a pop star.......moral fiber?!

...K~FED QUOTE...

"My situation is different [than Nick & Jessica]. I ain't gettin' no divorce. Fuck that! I don't believe in that shit. Once you get married, you're in it for the fight."

....so get married and u are in it for the fight...knock someone up twice and leave her pregnant ass for a pop star.......moral fiber?!

he's such a joke.

die

Guest onisakura
...K~FED QUOTE...

Thats probably cause he signed a prenup that says he gets nothing if they divorce. Its more lucrative to stay together....

Or was she even that smart???

Britney Spears to sue highchair manufacturer

Posted Apr 19th 2006 9:31AM by Jennifer Creer

Apparently, according to People magazine, something has snapped. According to reports from the Britney Spears camp, her baby's highchair back snapped as the nanny was lifting Sean Preston from his highchair. Sean fell to the floor, hurting his head, which has resulted in trips to the Emergency Room. Sean has been declared in good health, but Britney, it seems, is mad. New reports claim she is looking into suing the manufacturer of the broken highchair. The article linked here claims she is also investigating whether or not something in the highchair was faulty. Isn't that kind of the same thing as saying she is going to sue the manufacturer?

Anyway, because of Britney's infamy in the press over receiving visits from child welfare officers, Shar Jackson isn't taking any chances. Kevin Federline's other Baby Mama is reportedly insisting that Britney be supervised with her children, and won't allow visitations to take place at Britney Spears' mansion. My question is: Did you get that in a court order, Shar? Because otherwise, if wishes were horses, we all could ride...

..found a new international bathing suit model

leo-bar-refaeli.jpg

...divorcing cause he threatened to kill her or something ...whatever...she looks like she is mad annoying so i don't doubt it ...

richards-sheen-kill.jpg

...supposedly gambled away bentley in poker....she seems to dumb to gamble high stakes if u ask me?!..why is she even allowed to play?

paris-hilton-poker.jpg

..she can be cute...clothed......

...on another scandalous note.......what a fucking cuntrag!.....see i knew i agreed with charlie in wanted to kill her....

kisisisnsg.jpg

...i hope heather locklear kicks her c-list actress ass!.....o and then she should fuck charlie....cause that's apparently what denise thinks a friend should do...

..well ashlee jumped on the anorexia train..good for her...it's about time she did something for herself...now she needs to get her chin bone shaved and i dunno ..stop fucking singing and all is well.....

jessica-ashlee-simpson-mtv.jpg

....ya