Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

....this mcdermott guy is a fucking IDIOT!.....tori spelling left her husband and got engaged to him like all in 3 months...and he has THESE!

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

....god..i can fucking wait til she leaves him!!

..if i knew who the fuck he was ..i'd slap him..

...i just realized something ......that is NOT what her tits look like...we've all seen the lopsided botch job she got...and that pam anderson rendition on his arm is NOT IT.......shovel face should be so lucky to have a set like that..

..and not to mention...that's a lot of fucking ink...really fast for someone who's arms seem pretty clean before.....forget the fact it is name and potrait of some cock hopping has been ......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...some.....just like every hot chick isn't good in the sack by default...i mean sure....it's better to have a dead fish with huge bags any day ...but i bet some flat chested fatties could ride cock a lot better....but no one wants to give them a chance...rightfully so ....fat people should be deprived of sex til they lose weight....i should open a business ..fuck curves....

...some.....just like every hot chick isn't good in the sack by default...i mean sure....it's better to have a dead fish with huge bags any day ...but i bet some flat chested fatties could ride cock a lot better....but no one wants to give them a chance...rightfully so ....fat people should be deprived of sex til they lose weight....i should open a business ..fuck curves....

:laugh:

i also heard fat chicks give good head.. but i give good head.. and i'm not all that fat. I'm curvey with a huge rack and ass.. but i give good head.

i mean i'm told i do at least.. huh

:laugh:

i also heard fat chicks give good head.. but i give good head.. and i'm not all that fat. I'm curvey with a huge rack and ass.. but i give good head.

i mean i'm told i do at least.. huh

So when are we going out again? Let's make it soon. :drool:

I love Lola's tits. When we hug each other, with my big belly, her tits rest atop my belly and the belly and the boobs fit like two puzzle pieces.

Lola is not fat though, she's fine.

The reason why fat chicks give such good head, is you know they're gonna swallow.

Guest onisakura
..i just read the fegrie celebrated her 40th at pure..did she admit she was 40?..is that a typo?...

If she is, you gotta admit she looks awesome for 40.