Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..so im reading us weekly....and i need to vent!!!!

who wore it best?...every outfit is ugly as shit and they actually pinned kimberly stewart and TORI against each other......that's like comparing shit floating in the toilet to a fresh steamy pile from fido on your lawn....NEXT!

K~fed is still releasing rap songs?!.....does he not read the internet and or trashy mags?!

mariah carey is STILL wearing pig tails....crazy or not ...no one over 5 should rock these...

kimberly stewart....that's twice i had to see your fucking face..and this time...BLISS...a quote......"i dont want to toot my own horn, but u can actually be hot and well-educated"....um...i don't know where u get your mirrors but u are NOT HOT..and ill bet the farm you can't pass the hspt's......TOOT TOOT!!!

colin is still hot and still looks uber filthy ....even while blowing a bubble like a 6 year old.....a hot 6 year old i wanna have relations with...

um ....dean mcdermott...still don't know who he is....got a THIRD tori tat.....three...this man is covering his not long ago CLEAN FLESHED ARMS ...with HUGE FUCKING TATS that say tori or LOOK LIKE HER!!!!!!!!....does he not remember that dude she called HUSBAND she left for him like 3 months ago?....what ever happened to friendship bracelets?

haylie duff is still butt ug.......

mariah carey is STILL wearing pig tails....crazy or not ...no one over 5 should rock these...

Should women over 5 still wear pig tails? Guys what do you think?

I highly disagree. Hot little Asian girl, like 25 ish, got on the elyptical in front of me yesterday in the gym with one of those tennis shorts in Tiffany + Co Blue with a niceeeee ass and a white tight t shirt and matching ipod and had her hair in pig tails. Very hot seeing that ass shake with those pig tails on. ... and then when she got over 11 minutes, she lost the pigtails ... I almost screamed "Noooo!"

..so im reading us weekly....and i need to vent!!!!

who wore it best?...every outfit is ugly as shit and they actually pinned kimberly stewart and TORI against each other......that's like comparing shit floating in the toilet to a fresh steamy pile from fido on your lawn....NEXT!

K~fed is still releasing rap songs?!.....does he not read the internet and or trashy mags?!

kimberly stewart....that's twice i had to see your fucking face..and this time...BLISS...a quote......"i dont want to toot my own horn, but u can actually be hot and well-educated"....um...i don't know where u get your mirrors but u are NOT HOT..and ill bet the farm you can't pass the hspt's......TOOT TOOT!!!

colin is still hot and still looks uber filthy ....even while blowing a bubble like a 6 year old.....a hot 6 year old i wanna have relations with...

um ....dean mcdermott...still don't know who he is....got a THIRD tori tat.....three...this man is covering his not long ago CLEAN FLESHED ARMS ...with HUGE FUCKING TATS that say tori or LOOK LIKE HER!!!!!!!!....does he not remember that dude she called HUSBAND she left for him like 3 months ago?....what ever happened to friendship bracelets?

haylie duff is still butt ug.......

:laugh:

You so crazy!

Thanx for the full update tho...I was a little behind in the celeb gossip catergory.

I haven't seen Mariah in pink tails either...you got any pics?

I highly disagree. Hot little Asian girl, like 25 ish, got on the elyptical in front of me yesterday in the gym with one of those tennis shorts in Tiffany + Co Blue with a niceeeee ass and a white tight t shirt and matching ipod and had her hair in pig tails. Very hot seeing that ass shake with those pig tails on. ... and then when she got over 11 minutes, she lost the pigtails ... I almost screamed "Noooo!"

Guilty! I have pig tails on today.

i'm guilty of that too. not to work, but on the weekends I have been known to rock the pigtails every now and again.

I love em! I have long hair, so they are not very little girl looking. Mostly, I wear em to the clubs. The easiest hair style.

..um ...she is the ugliest thing ever

haylie-duff.jpg

it looks like you have a pic of her with her hair growing in after dying it blonde in napoleon dynamite... Also, it looks like you googled her name and took the ugliest pic form the page.. check out these pics..

haylie_duff_maxim_3.jpg

Haylie%20Duff%201.jpg

fd7ee3e3cd.jpg

haylie_duff.jpg

last one...

GtSorcerer-174-Scan-HaylieDuff-MaximUS01-2006-05.jpg

Guest onisakura
it looks like you have a pic of her with her hair growing in after dying it blonde in napoleon dynamite... Also, it looks like you googled her name and took the ugliest pic form the page.. check out these pics..

haylie_duff_maxim_3.jpg

Haylie%20Duff%201.jpg

fd7ee3e3cd.jpg

haylie_duff.jpg

last one...

GtSorcerer-174-Scan-HaylieDuff-MaximUS01-2006-05.jpg

She looks good in the airbrushed and professional pics....but in the one on the red carpet she looks kinda horsey.

Did someone say asian?