Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

...wow...so sad....that poor kid.....i no longer like busta...not that i was a huge fan anyway...now i hate him ...he has an enormous head...and i mean that literally ..huge noggin..

March 29, 2006 -- BUSTA Rhymes went ballistic on a young gay fan who dared to tap the rapper on the shoulder after a night of clubbing in Miami. Rhymes, who was in South Beach for the Winter Music Conference, has been on edge ever since one of his security guards, Israel Ramirez, was shot dead last month in Brooklyn while guarding Rhymes' jewelry. But it seems nothing makes the rapper's temper flare faster than the unwanted touch of an effeminate man. The drama unfolded at the 11th Street Diner, which is next door to gay club Twist, early Sunday morning. "The restaurant was packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker e-mails. "This became evident when a young gay guy came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback. Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the [bleep] you touchin' me, man? Get the [bleep] away from me' . . . his two huge bodyguards then caused an even larger scene by pushing the kid away . . . Busta quietly whispered to his bodyguards, 'I hate [bleeping] faggots, man.' " A spokeswoman for Rhymes did not return calls.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...wow...so sad....that poor kid.....i no longer like busta...not that i was a huge fan anyway...now i hate him ...he has an enormous head...and i mean that literally ..huge noggin..

March 29, 2006 -- BUSTA Rhymes went ballistic on a young gay fan who dared to tap the rapper on the shoulder after a night of clubbing in Miami. Rhymes, who was in South Beach for the Winter Music Conference, has been on edge ever since one of his security guards, Israel Ramirez, was shot dead last month in Brooklyn while guarding Rhymes' jewelry. But it seems nothing makes the rapper's temper flare faster than the unwanted touch of an effeminate man. The drama unfolded at the 11th Street Diner, which is next door to gay club Twist, early Sunday morning. "The restaurant was packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker e-mails. "This became evident when a young gay guy came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback. Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the [bleep] you touchin' me, man? Get the [bleep] away from me' . . . his two huge bodyguards then caused an even larger scene by pushing the kid away . . . Busta quietly whispered to his bodyguards, 'I hate [bleeping] faggots, man.' " A spokeswoman for Rhymes did not return calls.

thats really funny considering his homosexuality has been whispered about for the longest...this is just proof that he's a closet Homo

Guest onisakura
Did JLO ever look good or not fat???? :confused:

She's puerto rican and eventually when they get older their asses turn flabby. Just like us cubans.....

dude, like really though..

im SO upset about this

ive been such a Dane Cook fan for so long

and now, not only is she beautiful and slutting it up around hollywood anyway, she has to move in on my man

pissed.

...if i see her hanging around LA next month ...spreading her vag...ill throw something hard at her just for u..

no no no. Dane Cook banging Jessica Simpson is a good thing. Why? Because he strikes me as the type of comedian that will make fun of her horribly and publicly once they're done.

The ensuing nervous breakdown will be entertaining...

no no no. Dane Cook banging Jessica Simpson is a good thing. Why? Because he strikes me as the type of comedian that will make fun of her horribly and publicly once they're done.

The ensuing nervous breakdown will be entertaining...

Dane Cook's girlfriend is a HAWWWWTAYYYY!!

i doubt those rumors are true with him and Jessica... if they weren't co-stars in a movie and these rumor's arose I'd say hell yeah he's hittin it, but they are working together therefore they need to spend some time together.

Gossip mags suck