Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people scrutinize nicole's body and not mischa?....am i the only one who thinks nicole looks fine?...mischa on the other hand ,...ew...

nicole-richie-mischa-barton-beach-05.jpg

nicole-richie-mischa-barton-beach-04.jpg

nicole-richie-mischa-barton-beach-02.jpg

..i hate cameron diaz's body..she has that V thing men have ...ugh

drewandcamA.jpg

o, misk, more often than not i can't see your pics :( (i don't even know who you're talking about above). is it something i'm not doing with my comp? help me out, here!

I have the same problem with most pics posted. I can never see them..dont know why that is....

Justintats2.jpgOne second, we're preparing to see them walk down the aisle. The next, it seems like their relationship is over!

Famed Hollywood gossip Janet Charlton reports that Justin Timberlake has dumped Cameron Diaz.

"Justin is poised to leave on a world tour and he wants to be free," says Charlton, who reveals that Timberlake and Diaz allegedly called it quits last week.

Cammie D is said to be "devastated," though she looked happy as a stoner during her girl's weekend getaway to the Bahamas with Drew Barrymore.

"Cameron is ready to settle down and wants a commitment, even though she might not admit it," says a source. "Justin is only 24 and he's been with Cameron for three years. He hasn't had a chance to sow his wild oats yet."

The last string? Allegedly, Justin and his pals took off for a few days in Las Vegas recently and Cameron went chasing after him.

How sad.

Speaking of Timberlake, somebody should tell Mr. JT to get your ego in check!

Sources tell PerezHilton.com that Justin was set to collect a lot of money to perform at the T-Mobile Sidekick 3 launch party in LA earlier this week, but once word got out - it was supposed to be a "surprise" - Timberlake backed out.

Idiot!

Update: PerezHilton.com has indeed confirmed that Justin and Cam are truly over!

A source close to Timberlake tells us, "Homegirl [Cammeron] is blowing her lid, everyone [all of Justin's friends] knew what was gonna happen but her."

Ouch!!!!

laurenpopeil.jpgJ.T. wastes no time, does he???

Just as it's become public that he and long-time girlfriend Cameron Diaz have called it quits, a source tells PerezHilton.com exclusively that Timberlake's already found a new lady friend, which may have contributed to his break-up.

The singer has been "spending time" lately with Lauren Popeil (above center), daughter of pasta maker and infomercial guy Ron Popeil.

The two have gotten quite chummy very quickly and have even been taken their close "friendship" public, hitting hotspot Hyde in West Hollywood last Friday night.

Play on player!

paris-hilton-pee-family.jpg

Paris Hilton reportedly landed her helicopter on a German farm so she could use the restroom, and had her security stop the family from entering their own house so she could pee in peace.

A source told Britain's More magazine: "She gave the farmer a bit of a shock. Her bouncers even blocked the farm door so the family couldn't go inside their own house while she was using the loo." The star then allegedly spent another ten minutes on the startled farmer's porch, so she could smoke a cigarette. The unnamed farmer said: "She was cold as a fish, and cursed about the weather."

...sad...selma and ahmet.....done

sblair.jpg

girl is hot, packaging is horrible

don´t like:

her top... it doesn´t look good and it´s not even the same color as her skirt. mixing dark blue with black, that doesn´t fly no matter how you put it.

red toe nails... there is something i heavily dislike about red nails no matter where. it doesn´t look good on any girl IMO, same for bright red lipstick... while it looks acceptable on someone with dark teint and dark hair, and only if it is a dark shade, the worst are blondes with red lipstick... yuck

the hat... looks like something a gay forrest ranger would put on

i dig:

the skirt

so i´d definately have to take her shopping and buy some decent clothes for her, but other than that i still heart her.