Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....haha......tyler durden!

Angelina Jolie will star in the upcoming adaptation of "A Mighty Heart" - to be produced by Brad Pitt - in a role originally intended for Jennifer Aniston. The movie will be produced by Plan B Productions, the company started by Aniston and Pitt while they were married and awarded to Pitt in the divorce settlement.

The role is one of the most coveted in all of Hollywood, seen as an almost mortal lock for an Academy Award nomination in the hands of a capable actress. Jolie will play Marianne Pearl, the widow of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, who was kidnapped and beheaded in Pakistan by Muslim terrorists while Marianne was six months pregnant. Pitt says:

"The film will focus on the deep collaboration between people around the world in search of Daniel in 2002. We hope the film can increase understanding between people of all faiths and portray the story and the people involved as honestly as possible without anger or judgment."

This actually sounds really mean, except I don't like Jennifer Aniston, so I don't really care. The victim the article doesn't mention is all of us, who will have to listen to Jennifer's bratty ass whine for another year just because she was beaten by someone better. Not only is Jolie 8 billion times hotter, she's a better actress and a better person. It's the difference between a Mercedes SL600 and a donkey that fell in the mud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uri Cruise may have been spotted - the first solid proof she even exists since she was born 86 days ago - by an employee of a health food store in Telluride Colorado, where Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are currently vacationing. Us Weekly quotes the employee as saying that Suri is "funny-looking." Katie Holmes has been seen around town, without Tom or the baby, and when asked about her daughter, Katie simply replied:

"Suri's doing great! She's back at the house."

....anyone else picturing a robotic woman saying this!?....and short circutting .....suris doing great she's back at the house..suri's doing great she's back at the house....

...why would u try to talk to eminem while he is peeing...he fucking wrote a song about not bothering him when he is peeing or eating ....idiots

The victim told WXYZ that he was using a urinal next to Eminem when another man entered the bathroom and struck up a conversation with the rapper. At that point, Miad J. said that one of Em's bodyguards warned the man to keep quiet. Miad J. said he told the bodyguard to relax, and when "Eminem got done ... he started swinging," he told WXYZ. "I wasn't even expecting it. I was just minding my own business."

Wow, I haven't checked this thread in a while.

That whole Tom N Katie baby shit is def. bullshit. Why do you think he got so pissed when South Parked did that "trapped in a closet" shit?

Carson needs to put the rock down. Holy shit, look at his posture.

I thought this was pretty funny:

Kate Beckinsale told the entire world in an interview with Jay Leno that she can squirt breast milk out of her tits clear across a decent size room.

"I do miss breastfeeding. I was good at it. I got more than my fair share - I could hit the wall from quite a distance! I do have some useless talents."

But then, in the same interview with Leno said that she remarked that she won’t be playing Wonder Woman in an upcoming film because "I've embarrassed my daughter enough. I don't think appearing in my underpants is appropriate."

Dose art imitate life or is Paul Haggis actually writing life?

I can see how playing Wonder Woman could embarrass your daughter, but how could telling the world that you’ve stood around trying to see how far you can squirt breast milk out of your tits NOT be more embarrassing?

...dave navarro's new gf

otherwomannn.jpg

The Other Woman has been with him for awhile now (it's been all over the J/A site for over a month) Dave and Carmen are together no more. :/ They were such a hot couple too. bummer. 3 years ain't bad in hollywood, I guess..

manorexic....lol ^_^

...pam is marrying kid

Yes. I'm finally getting remarried...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of MY family picture...it's been sad and lonely and frustrating....I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on...I feel like I'm finally free....I'm in love. I'm happy....I see the light...sounds dramatic but it's true.....I know some women can relate to this....My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they've known for years...time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words....watch!

....tommy too..has moved on

dave-navarro-tommy-lee-2.jpg

keira knightley has just recently spoken out about her family's history of anorexia and how she's soooo glad that she's not afflicted with the disease. these pictures --- well, speak volumes :eek: :

71359322.jpg

71363745.jpg

She's so fucking hot... :drool: