Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTATIONS and TSETTOS

Originally posted by wizard:

yeah, because seaside heights is very particular about who they let in??

you must be high man, one thing would fix that town, and it's spelled NEPALM!!!!!!!

since you're into spelling n' shit, Wizz ...actually it's spelled: NAPALM ;-)

------------------

signature.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gee thanks a lot soulshaker...I WAS on your side...My point was that clubs in NYC are getting ridiculous with their cover to get in, and I can only imagine if they plan (or TEMPTS) to raise their prices...As far as low-life city scum, what the fuck are you talking about? That has nothing to do with shit I said...For your information, I spent a good part of the summer @ the shore so no hun, tolls wasn't the issue cwm32.gif ...Since I started going to Tempts in the later part of the summer, I spent most of my time in the Belmar area...Someone was cool enough to put me on to Tempts and clubs in Belmar never looked the same. So I seriously don't understand why are you bashing on me...As someone pointed out to me, is it b/c I put Headliners and Tempts in the same sentence? If so, my bad...I was trying to show a difference between the 2 venues...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

since you're into spelling n' shit, Wizz ...actually it's spelled: NAPALM ;-)

bro, that's how i had it originally, but it just didnt look right. lol

regardless, if there's one place that needs a good firebomb....

btw, you should get a the nobel for that bashing post.

be cool

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

No offense taken. Does the K-in your name stand for KARATE KICK? You were stating that you are a good kicker so I was just curious. (Do you know Esad??) eek.gif

Anyway...the post was about Tempts and you seemed to have twisted it to personal issues with the DJ. Why don't you...

A. Go brush up with Jackie Chan.

B. Don't be so critical just because you were probably a big DORK in HS and Denny didn't like you.

C. Learn that YOU are the real arrogant asshole... I mean you have to be.. "I've got more girls on my tip than a human shih-ka-bob" as your signature?? confused.gif What's your excuse??? IF I ever heard a guy say that....I can only get visuals of onions and peppers....and that shit iS FUNKY!! eek.gif

Originally posted by k_car:

sorry, don't know you persnally, so no offense to you

cwm30.gif if you ask most people that went to ocean township hs and knew him, most of them would agree with me. very arrogant and rude to people... maybe he's changed (i hope so), but when i ran into him in my college days, he was worse. i think djing got really into his head...

and PA-LEASE, one back kick to the head and it's over... but i'm too old to fight now.

peace... let's just give it a rest.

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 12-19-2000).]

Originally posted by bumparella:

No offense taken. Does the K-in your name stand for KARATE KICK? You were stating that you are a good kicker so I was just curious. (Do you know Esad??) eek.gif

Anyway...the post was about Tempts and you seemed to have twisted it to personal issues with the DJ. Why don't you...

A. Go brush up with Jackie Chan.

B. Don't be so critical just because you were probably a big DORK in HS and Denny didn't like you.

C. Learn that YOU are the real arrogant asshole... I mean you have to be.. "I've got more girls on my tip than a human shih-ka-bob" as your signature?? confused.gif What's your excuse??? IF I ever heard a guy say that....I can only get visuals of onions and peppers....and that shit iS FUNKY!! eek.gif

Pwhahaha!!! it sure seems like you were offended

cwm2.gif

whatever... think whatever you want... yes, i'm the biggest dork on this whole board. happy now. i don't practice with jackie chan, only jet li. and the signature is only a joke (albeit true - haha), taken from lyric from a rap song...

dj denny is the bestest dj in the whole wide world!

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Yo last year was the first time I ever whent to tempts. A couple of my frinds told me it was the best club ever but i did not buy it. I told them there's no way you can compare it to vinyl,twilo,exit,or sf.

so i whent there on a bet.The bet was if i go there i'll be back the next weekend,and shure again i was back there for the next 3 weeks in a row. spent the rest of summer there. The vibe there is unreal,the first club i whent to were everybody was haveing so much fun and i heard denny spin at exit before(ok),well he is great at tempts. I never heard a crowd cheer on a dj like that.So honstly i don't think denny or the tempts crowd gives two shits what everybody thinks of them. I know i'll try to make it down there as many times as possible

i met someone who swore by denny @ temps this summer. granted, she was from NJ and lived on the beach, so i didn't take her seriously, but good to hear you guys repeat it! i will definetly check it out this summer. thanx!

------------------

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

Originally posted by sharonregina:

i met someone who swore by denny @ temps this summer. granted, she was from NJ and lived on the beach, so i didn't take her seriously, but good to hear you guys repeat it! i will definetly check it out this summer. thanx!

Hey, love your quote. best one i've seen so far.

------------------

house_music.gif

Tempts wouldn't be half of what it was without Denny, so all you envious lowlifes, geta grip. Granted tempts is my favorite Jersey clubs, but do you really think if Denny wasn't spinning there, that the lines would still be as long. I too am shooting for perfect attendance this year at Tempts, hopefully this summer I can arrive before 1:00 AM.

This is what I really don't understand about so many people on this board. If Denny didn't do it for you at Exit, and Denny doesn't do it for you at World, why in God's name will you go to Temptations to hears him. Is this so you can reach record holder status of 1 million posts in a year missihave2091postssinceseptembermakesmeaclubgoddess** You are well on your way and at the reate you are going you may exceed that. JEEZE! cwm10.gif

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

This is what I really don't understand about so many people on this board. If Denny didn't do it for you at Exit, and Denny doesn't do it for you at World, why in God's name will you go to Temptations to hears him. Is this so you can reach record holder status of 1 million posts in a year missihave2091postssinceseptembermakesmeaclubgoddess** You are well on your way and at the reate you are going you may exceed that. JEEZE! cwm10.gif

...because he spins much better at that place. I couldn't stand him when he was at EXIT

------------------

signature.gif

FYI.....It's Denny. Not Danny.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm.. If that post was directed at me, let me clarify something. I have NEVER heard Danny Tsettos spin ANYWHERE. And I've never said that he sucks. That's why I'm asking for ppl's opinions. Thanks everyone for responding smile.gif

Hmm.. If that post was directed at me, let me clarify something. I have NEVER heard Danny Tsettos spin ANYWHERE. And I've never said that he sucks. That's why I'm asking for ppl's opinions. Thanks everyone for responding smile.gif

Well...Like I said yesterday BOARDWHORE..... You've done it again and opened your mouth and let all that STUPID shit come out!!!! Do you remember posting on Risa06's post regarding the World (right...well, NEWSFLASH: DENNY (with an E) Spins there? (of course you do because you reply to EVERYTHING - DORK) ANYWAY, honey here's is some advise. SHUT THE FUCK UP and reply to only those posts that you DO know something about (if there is anything) and you won't get slapped.

[This message has been edited by rogaineprinces (edited 12-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by rogaineprinces (edited 12-19-2000).]

You must really have no life to have that many posts in such a short time. I think maybe if you got out of the house more and actally went to some good places you would have a clue what you are talking about. If you are going to talk shit at least have a clue, although I don't know if someone like you could buy one with all the money in the world!!

Yo! Rogaine!!! ROLMFAOLKJSOIUEKWAUSDPIOFWJDPAOSD!!!!!!

(that shit is getting old too!) I can deal with the LOL but the other crap needs to stop. biggrin.gif

Anyway,don't you love how people just post about shit they know nothing about. Take MISERY for instance, she constantly has her little hoofs into everything. It's sort of like talking just to hear yourself do it! SO ANNOYING!

Oh god what's the deal with all these anal ppl? So it's Denny, ok.. Big deal..

Speaking of anal (because your looks resemble the words you choose), which one are you again? OF the "charlie's angels" I mean. When that picture of the three of you was posted....are you the dark haired one or the one with crooked mouth that resembles a horse? Just curious...