Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rudy huxtable has aids...

New boy in the neighborhood lives down stairs and it's understood. He's there just to take good care of me. Like he's one of the family. Charles in charge of our days and our nights. Charles in charge of our wrongs and our rights. So I say I want Charles in charge of me. Charles, I love you, love you till the end. And I love Buddy, cause he's your best friend. Let's go hang out, you me and Jesus at your mom's pizza parlor. And maybe you can hook me up with the girl that's from Baywatch and on your show.

scott%20baio2.jpg

Buddy Lembeck was a genius. I also loved Gwen for some reason.

Anyone like the original family more than the newer one?

Seriously I didn't like the Pembrokes.

I just saw the last episode from '90. It was about Charles getting accepted into Princeton Grad school. Good times indeed.

Singing I want.

I want.

Charles in Charge of me.

pembrokes werent all that... the powells were where its at... but the show jumped the shark once they got lillian involved and the diner etc. and did anyone else get creeped out when charles was like a thirty something year old guido livin' in their basement? kid was in college for like twelve years... not even a dr. bet your parents are real proud chuckie... boo this man... icon13.gif

Yeah but Charles got all of the ladies. Buddy was no sluch either. I remember the diner. I also remember charles and buddy doing a radio show from there. Eeverytime they came back from commerical break Bussy was like: "....AND YOUR UNCLE BUDDY IS BAAAAAAACK!"