Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP needs a better Manager....

JP sucks. The guy simply can not mix. He just uses the EFX box to try and disguise his numerous trainwrecks. Of course, most of his crowd these days is a bunch of high school kids who have no idea about what good DJing is all about, so they continue to flock to his parties.

The guy simply can not mix. He just uses the EFX box to try and disguise his numerous trainwrecks

it's funny how on his older live set mixes (98-01) I have his mixing is basic but clean and sounds pretty good however on the newer mixes I have of his (03-04)- every mix is just this horrible echoing mush between songs ... wut is that shyt . .and he uses it during the songs also along with numerous other FX . . . . i think he needs to just let the songs speak for themselves and not overuse FX every 2 seconds . . .it really hurts the songs in my opinion ...jst my 2 cents

That's fine. Just sad its about the money now and not about the music, which is what he's there for. Trust me, I think we all realize he's cashing in...but it still doesn't take away from the fact the shit he spins sucks.

tell that to all the dj's who are starving. or how about writers, or actors, after a while u say fuck the bullshit and show me the motha fucking money. Its def a hard life. so the money compensates for the yrs of sacrificing they did.

As a DJ, like I said, mediocre at best. Only thing I heard from 6am-10a on his bday was

BOOM BOOM BOOM TSH BOOM.

for four hours.

thats means u dont understand the boom boom boom tsh boom

i can repeat that shit is my head, i can tell u the boom boom boom's phrases and i can write boom boom boom tsh, its just not for u man that dont mean he is a bad dj, u just not into boom boom tsh boom i def am (but i also like eveyr thing else bom tsh, boom shakka ka ka, and also aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh bom shaka ka la ka boom boom tsh haha. i hope that made sense

I didn't say I wasn't enjoying myself in the atmosphere of the party and having the recurring thought this all is going to be a movie one day...but I can think of about 100000000 people who are a better DJ than he is/was man.

To the previous post about money. JP is self-proclaimed to be "all about the music" he's said it in countless interviews. Behind the scenes, He is all about the money and nothing else, despite what he claims. Very primadonna attitude when it comes to his work and his money. Oh and to the guy saying he's pulling 25k a show? Last year's figure was around 10 a show. Someone like Morillo is making close to 20 a show...I highly doubt JP is up to 25k. And that 10k figure is a solid fact.

I spent years in Factory listneing to JP. I can honestly say I went there 100% for the drugs and atmosphere. I can agree it didnt matter who was in the booth. I would go out with friend drop a bunch of bombs and chill. When we were ready to leave for the night more often than not i can remember one of us saying on the way home " Tonight was a good time, everyhing was great....... except the music he played he really isnt that good a dj " 3 pills + a jar of K and a set of pots and pans falling down the stairs will sound " SICKKK"

I like JP the Producer....not JP the DJ

I think both of them fell into a crackhole and got themselves a Tina party going on.

JP = what a joke

as far as JP needing a manager, I think he needs rehab first on his list , second maybe he should switch a carieer to something else

as soon as you get more concerned about the money, than the music....well the past stories of other artists can show what happens next

I spent years in Factory listneing to JP. I can honestly say I went there 100% for the drugs and atmosphere. I can agree it didnt matter who was in the booth. I would go out with friend drop a bunch of bombs and chill. When we were ready to leave for the night more often than not i can remember one of us saying on the way home " Tonight was a good time, everyhing was great....... except the music he played he really isnt that good a dj " 3 pills + a jar of K and a set of pots and pans falling down the stairs will sound " SICKKK"

THANK YOU for confirming everything I've ever said about the guy.