Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Going to Anthony Pappa night, next week at Twilo?

AgtX

I know there are a lot of Trance Fans, out there. Anthony Pappa was sick the last time I went... The music was Super-Trancy... very drug-inducing music... SO who's up for this Party...?? Does anyone know if they will be opening up the VIP Lounge for that night? Because I know they open it up for SnD, but one time i went there on Sven Vath night and they never opened it? So people, let's get a head-count?

-AgtX

Is anyone interested in meeting up either before or during this?

I know it is a little premature, but I only suggest it because I am leaving for the carribean tomorrow morning, and will probably be going solo.

My friends as far as I know will be resting and saving themselves for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Years</a> , and my girlfriend is out of town. Help!

Need friends. Will Travel.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

You can't miss this one. If I could, I'd fly out from San Fran just to be at Twilo that Saturday. Pappa is one of my favorite DJs -- flawless mixing (right up there with Diggers); unbelievable track selection, programming, and journey. Check out his GU Nubreed compilation. I can't get enough of it! The guy has me hooked.

And with Slacker and Cass also on the bill, this will be a night to remember. cwm35.gif

I think Pappa, Howells and Lawler all have their strong points... But Pappa is more my type of Trance. The kind that puts you on this emotional/mental rollercoaster that sends you through the night. Wow, that sounded a little too dramatic, but it's true. Well I will definitely be there, and my baby who lives in Buffalo is coming down to NYC for the first time... She's gonna have an awesome time at Twilo with Pappa... since she is into his music as well. =)

-AgtX