Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit i went to court today for my ticket i got 3 months ago and that shit was 435 fuckin bucks, great!!!!!

On a related subject ... if you ever get any ticket, never ever use their pay by phone option.

You leave the supermarket, drive one block out of the lot and dont have the seat belt on. $40 non moving violation ticket. You pay by phone for the $40 ticket way before the due date. 7 days after it was due, they said they didnt get it and wanted over $750. Ended up getting "lucky" walking away at about $350 in fines (everyone else with unpaid fix-it tickets were stuck with $500 to $750+).

I didn't mind my last court appearance. I got a reckless ticket for going 80 in a 55. When I went to court, I plead guilty, the judge dropped it down to speeding and my fine was 150 plus 57$ in court fees. And they didn't say anything about points. The cop said I was just on my way home, and was very cooperative.

I got a ticket for going through a red light when I lived in Chattanooga (fuck that, it was yellow, whatever), and when I went to court I was last and heard everyone plead guilty to all kinds of shit (lady went through a 4-way stop sign, because she knew the other cars were going to stop anyway) and the judge let them off with no fines and no points. But me, because I lived there but still had my Florida license, he slapped a fine and points on me. Interstate discrimination apparently.

Guest onisakura

Thats nothing compared to my Habitual Traffic Violation ticket - that sucker was a 3rd degree felony with charges of up to 3 years in jail of convicted after spending 2 days in jail. Hired an attorney to call in a favor (charges were never filed) which cost me almost 4 grand.

All that for getting 3 tickets for driving while license suspended. Zero DUIs, zero accidents, just stupid irresponsible shit and not paying my tickets on time.

Ahhh....I love new york and not having to drive.