Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Empire & Seamless afterhours

wild34

I haven't been to Seamless, but Late Night Empire is awesome. I would say it's the best party, at any hour, in town right now.

Would you say Saturday nite is the best nite, and do they only do afterhours on friday and Saturday? I read on here that they have a patio and you can view the sunrise? That would be awesome.

Between the two clubs, I think i def want to check out Empire, but Seamless looks cool also, which one is the best for Afterhours? Also, does Seamless do afterhours 7 days a week?

Do Empire Friday night or Sat Night and do Seemless Sunday night.

Thanks for the compliment!

Hey, you're welcome. I send all my friends to Late Night Empire who come to town looking for house music. Keep up the good work. Those are some solid lineups you guys have listed over there in the other thread. Thanks for bringing top talent to town, especially Erick Morillo for the second time in three months. Him playing here again so soon is a good sign.

Mr. Mweath......I am sorry to tell you. But you wont find a genuwine afterhours that plays hiphop or top40. Reason being dance music (and everyone that is truly a dance music fan will agree) is the food for the soul. I know that sounds gay...but it is...Dance music whether it be House, Trance, Techno, Electronic, Tribal...and the list goes on and on.....has beats that make your body continue to move. And you have to have that for afterhours...because I am sorry at 7 in the morning 50 Cent...as much as he is my boy...will not keep the party going (for most people)....And you mix in the mixture of party favors and you thrive on that dance music. Now which is better is a difference of opinion. Empire great staff actually have quite a few friends that work there. Great music great everything....But they are two different breeds Empire and Seamless....Seamless even though it has dance music is more of a chill kick back spot enjoy the scenery. Where as Empire is Lets Keep The Party Going!! Atmosphere....

Seamless even though it has dance music is more of a chill kick back spot enjoy the scenery. Where as Empire is Lets Keep The Party Going!! Atmosphere....

That's hitting the nail on the head so solidly you put it right through the board. Basically if you want to throw it down then Empire just can't be beat right now, especially with the unbelievable new sound system... but if you just want to kick back and lounge in an afterhours atmosphere with some good tunes and good people, Seamless (and Drai's) are excellent choices.

VIP entry for Jet and Empire April 29th, who has info. although I noticed you can put yourself on Faarsheed guest-list, but that is probably for reduced admission right? Also is the line very long at 3AM when afterhours starts?