Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSE DANCING and GUIDO DANCING, there is a difference

There is a difference and i think these videos show them.

HOUSE DANCING:

GUIDO DANCING:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7l6sLQjVNRQ

And this guy is somewhere in between

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8t9eKnoHfxU

I know some house dancers dont know what the guido shuffle is and i know some guidos dont know anything else other than thier dance. So thought i would share these videos for people on here who also dont know the difference.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverbull, this is actually a really good thread. Nice job. The house dancers are great to watch, but to be honest, I think that black dude in the second "guido" vid was amazing and probably for me the most pleasing to watch. The people in the other 2 guido vids can't dance for shit.

Yah someclown is right. I forget the guy's name. He's an old factory guy. Saw him last time at Morillo. I walked in on the build of "Caracao" and the beat dropped. All I remember him going absolutely nuts and him not moving his head from staring straight ahead. He's a great dancer.

Silver, thanks again for reminding people the right and wrokg way to dance. That first clip is real good,gotta love good dancing. The other clips just had me laughing. The Guido Shuffle is also a big hit up here in Boston too. But there are many great dancers up here. Damn Guidos thinking they can dance!

Yah someclown is right. I forget the guy's name. He's an old factory guy. Saw him last time at Morillo. I walked in on the build of "Caracao" and the beat dropped. All I remember him going absolutely nuts and him not moving his head from staring straight ahead. He's a great dancer.

i think his name is milton.. he's actually a pretty ill dancer although it doesnt show it in that clip..

gabe i see you're still guido bashing.. somethings just NEVER change.. why cant you let it go player??

Holy shit didnt realize i posted 3 videos, and yeah i know the guy in the last video ahh i think i copied and pasted the email that was sent to me, and forgot to remove that one. SUp old t, not hating just bored.

understandable then.. the black kid isnt bad he's just different.. but the other 2 are complete toolbags and deserve any jokes that come their way..

Guest onisakura

Oh shit Gabe, those two jersey boys were hilarious. THe best was being able to hear people laughing at them in the background. AWESOME. The black dude, yes i agree, hes somewhere in the middle. He's got the whole guido uniform on and does some guido steps but overall he's pretty good. He's got rhythm.

HOUSE DANCING:

GUIDO DANCING:

I know some house dancers dont know what the guido shuffle is and i know some guidos dont know anything else other than thier dance. So thought i would share these videos for people on here who also dont know the difference.

those first to are absolute garbage.. i know its a joke.. HAHA.. but the gudio dancers are actually better those those . but what ever..

but milton actually is a n excellant dancer.. he has been doin his thing for years.... if i knew how to post vidoes is nuts.. i like his style!! the house dancers are tight as well.. bull i like the asian guy u posted a while ago with the long hair forgot his name he is real good....

yea i seen that guy milton dance before, he definitly has rhythm and always has love for others that dance as well. whats up with the video though, i cant keep my head sideways for that long, lol maybe its my comp. those other guidos oh man i hope he was on a pill or something cause i would of shot my friend if he ever did that. lol

Z

GABE WTF POSSED YOU TO DO THIS BRO! OMG LOL WOWW BRO.. I'VE SEEN PRETTY BAD GUIDO'S DANCING BUT THESE guys sorry for the caps lol these guys are On Rat poison i believe the way their dancing. and by the way the first video of the house dancers i saw a while back pretty tight dancers in the west coast wich is where it was filmed in san fran and The last video of Milton i also saw it he's an old'school Factory head i used to be in circles Rippin it sICKK with a whole bunch of them back in 2001 lol those were the Lost days haha. i dont think some people understand the diffrence still tho but ah well i can still do the shuffle like the rest of them but i mostly freestyle House now i love being able to dance tho =]

Wtf.. yo seriously the guidos were just walking around. thats just stupid.

that vid going around a few months ago "how to dance" with those young kids doing the shuffle.. it was the same routine but they actually were moving....

yea i watched that 1st one like 2 and half times so far...that track is hot, if someone has it post it pls

Ian Pooley feat. Esthero - A better life (balmes)

Guest onisakura
sliverbull. i guess ur a hard core fag dancer. i love the black bike gloves. whats ur beef wit italians. just because we like to work out and look good. why u got to hate. come to neptunes this summer youll fit right in wit those gloves.

I dont recall him saying anything about italians. Guidos maybe.....but thats not limited specifically to italians. What, you call yourself a guido?

HOUSE DANCING:

GUIDO DANCING:

hahahahaha dude this shit is out of control, where the fuck did u find this?? hahahah

Reminds me of this dude i saw at crobar, doing what some of us call the "Meat Sauce" then to top it off he rips off his shirt, hahaha

I mean im no Justin Timberlake but that shit is just plain garbage!