Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSE DANCING and GUIDO DANCING, there is a difference

That whole nose in the air, prancing around

what's wrong with that:biggrin:

i've said it before check out housedanceproject.com and styles2ouf.com amazing varities of house dancing as it's becoming popularly known. Man can i run on a sentence ;op

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As painful as some people are to watch dance and as enjoyable as others are, I personally don't care as long as everyone is having a great time and the person beside me isn't bouncing off me every 5 seconds (well, depends on who it is I guess). Besides, I've been told I dance like a tweaker so I have no room to criticize. :-)

To the rest of you, are you kidding me? Are you really this gay for dancing?

I dont get your sentence here, are you trying to imply something negative towards dance and gay culture as well?

And just so you know DANCING is a culture that has been around for a long time.

I'm in full agreement with someclown, I thought that last guy was really good. The guidos just looked like they were about g-hole (hopefully permanently). The teen clubber video is definitely a better example of the SF shuffle.

Guest onisakura
Wow, just wow. To the proud guido guy, you are a joke, and you are what is wrong with America. To the rest of you, are you kidding me? Are you really this gay for dancing?

As a matter of fact yes, people have passions in life. Ours happens to be dancing. Is there something wrong with that? I have been dancing all my life, from classical ballet training to salsa and merengue, now house. I dont see that ever changing for me.

The guy who "runs shit on LI," not you. Silvergay, you are a massive toolshed, please do not address me in the future.

Oh damn you called me a toolshed, how am i suppose to get over that,

ANYHOW

most of the best dancers are in the deephouse scene of course theres some exceptions as well,IMO:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HiKUjw_mwUs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6miFI8uGY4I

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mJJ_LJEdMls

New york city legend:

SHANNON "WHICH WAY" SHA:

• 1 month later...
Guest onisakura
hahahahahahahha I Know allot of Brazilians that think there Guidos....

hahahhahhahahahaha

Yeah i saw a few of them last night at pacha. *lol*

Gabe, this may be the funniest thread you have ever posted

the first guy is sick, but that takes alot of talent, skill and years of practice ...made props to him

the guidos, look like a bunch of retards, esp in broad daylight, however, I give them props too. Why? although they look silly, they get an A for effort- I HATE it people go to clubs stand around, get fucked up and hit on girls - dude, just go to a bar, that's what that's for...please, put down your ego and cut loose...its not that hard to move to the rhythm...ALSO have you tried the SF shuffle??? it's not as easy as it looks, esp if you're a 300lb gorilla

As for Milton...I think he's great dancer, although he moves is upper body the same way, he's all footwork - quick and well rehearsed also high energy and anti-drug...tore it up at on the Terrace in Miami...honestly, I personally like Milton cause he's thinks that I have the 3rd nicest ass he's ever seen in person...now that's a compliment

d The last video of Milton i also saw it he's an old'school Factory head i used to be in circles Rippin it sICKK with a whole bunch of them back in 2001 lol those were the Lost days haha.

2001??? that means he's been goin to SF since he was 17 considering now he's only 22 ...very interesting

hahahahahahahha I Know allot of Brazilians that think there Guidos....

hahahhahhahahahaha

the Brazillians have their own style of dancin...mixture of guido with some latin flavor...lots of fancy footwork...there are a few Brazillian ladies who rip it sick lol

There is a difference and i think these videos show them.

HOUSE DANCING:

GUIDO DANCING:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7l6sLQjVNRQ

And this guy is somewhere in between

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8t9eKnoHfxU

I know some house dancers dont know what the guido shuffle is and i know some guidos dont know anything else other than thier dance. So thought i would share these videos for people on here who also dont know the difference.

are you a prof. dancer? you seem to be awfully obsessed with dancing.

are you a prof. dancer? you seem to be awfully obsessed with dancing.

Professional dancer as in trained and study and practice go over moves, rehersals ,NO, do i get paid to dance on certain projects,movies, vidoes, tvs, advertisements, parites, clubs, YES. Do i love dance culture, house/hip hop/breakin/ballet/modern/jazz, HELLZ YEAH.

And 3rd nicest ass huh cynstam, i'll let you know what i think next time i sees it, ehh i mean you hehe.

Gabe why don't you ease up on the term "guido" and don't try to make it like guidos can be black, asian, spanish...we all know exactly who you are talking about...you're spanish aren't you? would you be ok if i kept calling the way you dance that "spic dance"?