Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tell something unique about your past...

Guest onisakura

I used to ride horses. I used to train and break paso finos, then trained in hunter/jumper and dressage. My old dressage trainer was an olympic alternate.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to ride horses. I used to train and break paso finos, then trained in hunter/jumper and dressage. My old dressage trainer was an olympic alternate.

That's awesome, I LOVE horses! I used to ride too, hunt seat. Then I moved out on my own and couldn't afford it anymore :(

I actually used to pick my nose and eat the boogers. There's really no taste. It's like eating a rice cake. tastes like air.

now i just pick my boogers but its not that easy to flick them. you have to sort of rub it in between your fingertips until it becomes dry enough and then you can flick. not much accuracy tho

Guest onisakura
That's awesome, I LOVE horses! I used to ride too, hunt seat. Then I moved out on my own and couldn't afford it anymore :(

Yeah riding is crazy expensive. I once spent $2500 in one shot: got a saddle, bridle, bit and saddle pad. Not to mention my lessons were $450 a month and thats because i was a working student. Otherwise it would have been $150 per hour, i trained 5 hours a week.

I might go riding in central park one of these days though. Gotta see what kind of horses they have. I hear they have nice bridle paths too.

2 6 year relationships (incl. my husband), my first, two in between the two relationships

..lol..i was just breakin your balls!..u didn't have to answer :) ..and godamn!....2 6 yearers!!!!!!.....i think i am a commitmentphobe!

That's just a rumor.

Edit: rumour. thanks dgmodel

rumor is also acceptable; rumour is chiefly used in the u.k.

there are many words with two acceptable spellings, and many of them are ones with british variations. to name only a few words with two spellings (british and not):

glamor/glamour (no shit!)

check/cheque

theater/theatre

blond/blonde

grey/gray

catalog/catalogue

cigaret/cigarette

traveling/travelling

kidnaping/kidnapping

Guest gabo
and I tried to run you over with my car last weekend...

you are one resilient mother fucker! ;)

you tried to run me over? This damn concussion!

when I got hit by a car I was unhurt. the car hit my bike and I ended up underneath the car without a scratch.

Around a 1:02 for the 100 yards, I was also a 500 yard freestyler would do that in the low 6 minutes...

very nice... how are your shoulders now? do they hurt all the time?... my knees always pop (from breast stroke) and i can predict the weather with my shoulders.

I got hit by a car when I was 7. I was running to my friend's house and I looked to the left looked to the right and ran and a car was speeding down the street and I actually hit the front of the car with my face. It was an undercover cop. I went to the hospital to get checked out and nothing was wrong with me.

I've gotten a total of 26 stitches in my head, all seperate incidents.

12 above my left eye, 5 above my right eye, 3 in my lip and 6 in my chin.

I was in sewing class (how ghey) in 6th grade on my 13th birthday and whoever was at my machine the class before left it on. I was threading the needle and accidentally stepped on the pedal. I'll never forget that sound for the rest of my life. The needle went through my finger and broke in 3 places but the thread held it together. I screamed like Hell and everyone crowded around me. The teacher, who was a complete moron, wanted to count to 3 and pull it out. I suggested that she just unscrew the needle from the machine. There was blood on that sewing machine for months after that. I went down to the clinic with a needle through my finger and everyoone heard about it by the next period. I was the talk of the school for a while. I had to go get the needle taken out in the emergency room. My mom got me a Carvel ice cream cake with a picture of a hand with a needle through it for my birthday party.

That's just a rumor.

Edit: rumour. thanks dgmodel

for someone who doesnt care for me, you sure do put a lot of effort into reading my posts & threads. More importantly taking notice to things i do and say... how odd. it looks like someone may have a man crush... oooh la la.