Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tell something unique about your past...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, did you go to Columbus or Woodrow?

I went to CC from 6-7th and Woodrow for 8th.

CC made you take sewing, cooking, electric shop and wood shop.

...columbus....and i never sewed a damn thing! lol...i remember fam life or some shit with mr shell....and some cooking class where i think i made ice cubes...once..and threw shit out the window the rest of the marking per....i def didn't sew ever!!.....woodshop ya...art yea......i think u wanted to sew

...columbus....and i never sewed a damn thing! lol...i remember fam life or some shit with mr shell....and some cooking class where i think i made ice cubes...once..and threw shit out the window the rest of the marking per....i def didn't sew ever!!.....woodshop ya...art yea......i think u wanted to sew

:funny:

What year did u graduate HS?

I graduated in '94, maybe I was the reason they changed the curriculum, lol.

I have been working since I got my working papers when I was 15.

My first job was a frozen yogurt store, after high school, worked at the post office. One year at the Post office, got a job through a temp agency doing telemarketing. Hated that, got layed off after a week and called the temp agency back. Temp agency got me a job where I work now. Temped for 2 years and 8 months and finally got a full time job. Been here for 11 years.

Who do you think you're feeding this bullshit to? In a thread where I've basically launched into a diatribe aimed directly at dgmodel you're telling me that you just happened to make some fucking random "hate" comment? That was a comment that was directed to me.

Yeah man, I'm known for that sort of thing. Get used to it, I'm a nice guy, bitch. :aright:

...could be ...i was in ccms in 94 lol..i am in the same grade as tanya..u are old ....

I went to your graduation. :D

I didn't know you know Tanya.

u know.... i keep telling him how old he is and he refuses to believe me. atleast someone agrees w me ;)

Learn how to reply Polak. ;)

I went to your graduation. :D

I didn't know you know Tanya.

Learn how to reply Polak. ;)

...yea u did...we had this discussion...lol..i was friends with her all through junior high..but i left after 8th grade..for wayne..