Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About me:

MY element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered, powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see, being fire you are quite strong and powerful, people look up to you greatly and often seek your protection. You have the ability to gain many friends and you are always one people can count on to do what you say you will do. You are extremely loyal be it friends or family you'll stick up for them and you are never willing to put them in a position that could hurt them. You know what roll you play in life, leader, and you intend to let people know it. Not everyone is capable of leadership but you certainly have the willpower and flare to do it. You have quite a temper if it shows itself, one that can often lead you into trouble. Once your mind is made up there is no changing it but no one said that was a bad thing. COME TALK TO ME ON MY MESSAGE BOARD USE THE LINK BELOW!

What the fuck is that man!!!! I didnt know you spoke Amercian Indian!!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

about a year longer than you

Seriously, isn't thehype the herb that would go around Metro Lounge wearing neckties? And now he's hit the big time, he's an NJGuido moderator. Big ups homie, you've made it to epic loser status. Put that on your resume.

Exactly!!!!!!! I love getting under the JP fans skin man!!!!! It is so funny how they defend him like he is there DAD

And im not taken away anything he has already accomplished The Hype, I am talkin about here and now!!!!! And here and now the man is a horrible DJ!!!!

got dammit ray stop posting already. I dont post much on boards especially this one cause i've past the stage of being drunk all day and posting lol. I may defend jp sometimes cause i hate when people diss dj's period. If ur not a dj or in the biz then u dont know waht ur talking about about. I will say it again if ur not a dj in the biz then u dont know shit about what ur saying. The guy has been dj'ing since he was a teenager, he knows what he is doing everything he does there is a reason behind it, well maybe not everything lol. But aint no reason for ur blood to boil, ur gonna get high blood pressure. Ray i think its pure jealousy cause u envy him because u think he sux and people thing he is great. its a fact diff strokes for diff folks. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN DIFFERENT STROKE FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. u will neva see me in a rock concert if i go i wont like the music but at the end of the day u will hear me say that was some good rock (even though it wasn't for me)

got dammit ray stop posting already. I dont post much on boards especially this one cause i've past the stage of being drunk all day and posting lol. I may defend jp sometimes cause i hate when people diss dj's period. If ur not a dj or in the biz then u dont know waht ur talking about about. I will say it again if ur not a dj in the biz then u dont know shit about what ur saying. The guy has been dj'ing since he was a teenager, he knows what he is doing everything he does there is a reason behind it, well maybe not everything lol. But aint no reason for ur blood to boil, ur gonna get high blood pressure. Ray i think its pure jealousy cause u envy him because u think he sux and people thing he is great. its a fact diff strokes for diff folks. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN DIFFERENT STROKE FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. u will neva see me in a rock concert if i go i wont like the music but at the end of the day u will hear me say that was some good rock (even though it wasn't for me)

I will say it again. He sucks, Mostly the reason people go, is PURE IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!! I hate trance, but you never see me dissing PVD, Tiesto, AVB, ATB, whomever. Cause I know there are people out there who love trance, and all those dudes are great DJs. As far as JP, the man either plays house tracks that are straight up garbage, or the good ones he plays most other DJs have been rockin for like 6 mons now. I remember when he 1st dropped Calderones edit of 8 Letters. All the JP fans were like OMG!!!!!!!I sat back and was like are you joking me, Boris and along with every other DJ who is up on there music has been killin this track for over 6 mons now. Same thing with Sun Rising up, and Evenmore - Its too late. Now the third phase of JP, Im sorry although he has some nice classics, I dont want to hear them everytime he spins!!!! Boots. Kemical, Womern beat their men, Flow acca over some beat, GTI keys teased with something. Dude Bury these, thats what a classics nigth is for. I dont even have to say anything about the crowd, we all know bout that. So Kevin im sorry man, anyone who knows anything about house music, and was not a hugh factory head can not like 1.)Garbage house tracks 2.)Great Housetracks just way way late 3.)Classics that he spins each and everytime. thats why it is all pure ignornace. You always admit yourself, as a DJ your not up on your music, and thats prob why you dont catch some of the stuff I do.

I will say it again. He sucks, Mostly the reason people go, is PURE IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!! I hate trance, but you never see me dissing PVD, Tiesto, AVB, ATB, whomever. Cause I know there are people out there who love trance, and all those dudes are great DJs. As far as JP, the man either plays house tracks that are straight up garbage, or the good ones he plays most other DJs have been rockin for like 6 mons now. I remember when he 1st dropped Calderones edit of 8 Letters. All the JP fans were like OMG!!!!!!!I sat back and was like are you joking me, Boris and along with every other DJ who is up on there music has been killin this track for over 6 mons now. Same thing with Sun Rising up, and Evenmore - Its too late. Now the third phase of JP, Im sorry although he has some nice classics, I dont want to hear them everytime he spins!!!! Boots. Kemical, Womern beat their men, Flow acca over some beat, GTI keys teased with something. Dude Bury these, thats what a classics nigth is for. I dont even have to say anything about the crowd, we all know bout that. So Kevin im sorry man, anyone who knows anything about house music, and was not a hugh factory head can not like 1.)Garbage house tracks 2.)Great Housetracks just way way late 3.)Classics that he spins each and everytime. thats why it is all pure ignornace. You always admit yourself, as a DJ your not up on your music, and thats prob why you dont catch some of the stuff I do.

LOL. I still dont get what all the hype is about JP.