Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Or Jp What Should I Waste My Money On.....help

i like dt better hands down, forget it dt it is, what the fuck am i thinking

I see your thoughts have cleared. If theres only one thing im wondering is if danny will be himself or play on the more techier side to match picotto i hope its more house than tech though. As for pacha do you not think the nypd are more excited about that night then the jp army.

I see your thoughts have cleared. If theres only one thing im wondering is if danny will be himself or play on the more techier side to match picotto i hope its more house than tech though. As for pacha do you not think the nypd are more excited about that night then the jp army.

your competly right, cops are gonna be swarmed all around

JP without a doubt, mad love for danny but jp back at his home is going to be one of the biggest nites ever

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Comparing JP to DT is like comparing an infant playing with a Toy piano to Mozart!!!!! It is just laughable that someone could be so ignornant. Dude in all honesty, What other Djs have you seen? How old are you? I have to be convinced that this ignorance is not your fault.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Comparing JP to DT is like comparing an infant playing with a Toy piano to Mozart!!!!! It is just laughable that someone could be so ignornant. Dude in all honesty, What other Djs have you seen? How old are you? I have to be convinced that this ignorance is not your fault.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

It looks like I am getting dragged to Pacha this Saturday for JP. My friends who hated Piccotto badly enough not to go to DT, tell me that most of their club hookups were in SF when JP was there. So they think the crowd must be interesting... Aren't you curious to see the most hated DJ on this board, checkout whether the crowd would be all freaks and hear whether he is really as bad as people say?

Also, Pacha is a nicer club than Crobar, both the sound and the light is just so much better. So to me JP sounds like a better choice.

Well it depends on if you want to go to a club that sounds like the speakers are blown "Pacha". Or a club with a nice clean sound system, "crobar"

Strange you feel this way. Most people agree that Pacha sound system is state-of-the-art. It sounded awesome every time I've been there. Crobar system sounded pretty messy to me - Boris on Saturday was no exception.

Strange you feel this way. Most people agree that Pacha sound system is state-of-the-art. It sounded awesome every time I've been there. Crobar system sounded pretty messy to me - Boris on Saturday was no exception.

well ive only been there once. Mirillo on friday night. Whoo, whoo, whoo, thats all you herd roaring through the system. No Highs, no mids, maybe he just wasnt working the EQ, who knows. You couldnt hear any other part of a track except for the bass. Ill go again sometime for another DJ, see how they sound.