Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial day weekend?

eddie3

Dj Dan, Christopher Lawrence, Donald Glaude Friday night at ICE

DJ Boris Sunday morning at Empire for afterhours

Tiesto Sunday during the day at Rehab - Hardrock pool party

Jonathan Peters Sunday night @ ICE

Tiesto Monday Morning @ Empire for afterhours

Hopefully you like electronic music - Masterweb can probably inform you on Hip-hop special events they have at OPM

Memorial Day weekend is great in Las Vegas. There's a special event in just about every venue. When you do decide which clubs you want to go, especially if you plan on reserving a table, book extra early. Memorial Day weekend is one of the 4 busiest weekends in Las Vegas.

Dj Dan, Christopher Lawrence, Donald Glaude Friday night at ICE

DJ Boris Sunday morning at Empire for afterhours

Tiesto Sunday during the day at Rehab - Hardrock pool party

Jonathan Peters Sunday night @ ICE

Tiesto Monday Morning @ Empire for afterhours

Hopefully you like electronic music - Masterweb can probably inform you on Hip-hop special events they have at OPM

hmmmmm ....friday night looks good

JP in Vegas? wow.......

thanks bro

^^^^lol

That reminds me of a couple of my friends who are avid poker players. I was with them for different parts of a 27 hour marathon at the Bellagio poker room a couple of years ago.

27 hours is breakfast...i know a dude who went 5 days

Can someone tell me about Club Rubber? I know it's a Cali party and some of the pics from the website look awesome.

Well-known group of promoters from SoCal and the pictures are a pretty accurate representation of the crowd they draw. I've been to four of their special events in the past year or so (three in Vegas, one in Denver) and they're always a ripping great time. Most recent Rubber event for me was the NYE afterhours at HOB and it was outstanding.

Can someone tell me about Club Rubber? I know it's a Cali party and some of the pics from the website look awesome.

i was at 2001 new years eve party (or maybe new years day) at mandalay bay arena

half naked chicks every where

i was more than willing to give the admission fee ($30 x's 4) to juice the bouncers to get in. waited for an hour and 45 minutes.

the line just to talk to one of the bouncers by the rope was rediculous as well.

funny thing is i walked out with my buddy around 1:30 and there was nobody outside on line